A Good Day

Jz Pow

I woke up feeling sore, tired and happy last night was incredible after Lex to me to bed I had to let her lead cause let's be honest I had no idea what I was doing, she took me to heights out of this world I spoke Spanish by the time she was finish with me my god it was amazing I can't wait to get more of her, I rolled over thinking i would be able to get some kisses but my bed was empty i looked around wondering if she just left me, a sad feeling came over me as I couldn't find her anywhere I checked on my son who was still sound asleep and went back to bed, minutes later my door opened and I looked up in the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen and there stood Lex in a robe looking sexy with bed hair, she noticed my glossy eyes and rushed over asking what's wrong I told her I thought she left after getting what she wanted from me, she looked at me like I was carzy and said the words I will never forget 'Jz I am in love with you, I see us having a long and happy future together' I kissed her and we got up to make breakfast.

We spent the day out and about with her getting to know my son, he seems to like her she behaves like a kid with him.

After getting home we had dinner, watched a movie, put my son to bed and cuddled, we started talking and leaving more about each other but I wanted her lips on me, I wanted to see if last night was a fluke, I wanted to see if she could make me feel like she did last night so I kissed her, the kiss quickly became hot and before I knew it I was screaming her name as I cum all over her face.