Going home

Jz Pow

Arrangements has been made my baby is going home the airport is as far as I can go with her, we said our goodbye as the final boarding call has been made she takes my heart with her for the last time, when I looked into  Alexis eyes there was nothing there, to say I was scared is a understatement how do I leave her now, why the hell didn't I get on the plane with her, she needs me and I'm letting her down by going home please forgive me.

Alexis Pow

Since I got the news my body, mind and soul shut down I do not remember nothing but pain feeling like I was hit by a simi truck to the chest.
How the fuck will I tell our children, they say up late that night waiting for their father and every car that came that way they thought it was him.
How the fuck am I going to raise three children by myself, I don't know the first thing about being a single parent.
Most importantly how the fuck am I going to look at my love laying there, speechless, breathless, lifeless.
My subconscious mind refuse to believe he's gone, my subconscious mind told me that he misses me so much and wanted me to come home so this is a trick...........right it has to be.
I do not remember how I got on or off the plane, I don't remember getting to his mom's house (my friends says muscle memory) whatever it was I'm glad it was there.
In the back of my mind I knew I had to get to my babies I needed them especially my son who is the mirror image of his dad, I could not bring myself to speak with them on the phone I needed their presence, so I left his parents home at 1:00 in the morning to get my babies, we broke down as soon as we say each other, I watched as my children cried like their father died my tears had been dried up I had to be strong for them now because let's face it their dad would be no more he was leaving us to go home.

Watching my kids on auto pilot was something, when my son decided to show his feelings it was only anger my daughters shut down refusing to speak or be with anyone as for me I.......

I just want to so thank you guys for the over 3k likes and # 34 wow that's fucking awesome.