Chapter 10

Thanks for the comments…

And the people I picked in the story as roommates: REALLY! FOR FAVE COUPLE YOU PICK YOUR OWN PAIRING!?

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Guys, this chapter starts of quite boring but it will get only more interesting from here on out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam’s POV:

I looked past her to Harry. He was wearing an angry, annoyed look. Wonder what’s wrong with him.

“What are you doing here?”, Angel asks. I turn my attention back to her.

“Well Niall was-”, Harry and my phone beep at the same time. I pull out mine and see that it’s Simon.

‘Get to the studio in five minutes. Something went wrong. Have to record One Thing, Moments, More Than This and Gotta Be You again.’

I sigh and look at Angel who’s looking at me.

“Recording studio”, I tell Harry. He nods, not looking at me. I turn back to Angel. She looks a little sad.

“Would you be OK going home alone?”, I ask her. She nods and turns away to go into the art shop. I sigh and look around but Harry’s gone. I see him walking towards the door. What has gotten into him? Did I do something wrong?

Angel’s POV:

I won’t lie. I was very disappointed when Liam got called to the recording studio. I haven’t spent much time with him since I got here. I wish he could be a stowaway at my house again. I sigh. What am I saying? He can’t disappoint all the fans he has. I sadly walk back out of the shop and see Liam and Harry walking towards the door.

They look like brothers from where I stand. I really hope nothing goes wrong. I hope Liam and Harry always stay as if they’re brothers.

I smile to myself and turn around. I see a café on the side named ‘Dark Poet’. What an interesting name. I go to the café and sit on the chairs provided outside. I watch Harry and Liam exit the mall door and outside. Before leaving though, Liam turns around and gives me a slight smile and wave.

I wish I had Liam all to myself. I look at the sky.

“Oh God, please,” I whisper, closing my eyes, “Please, do something to make me have Liam all to myself. Just for two days.” I get up from there and go to the door from which Liam and Harry exited. I look to the two sides and see a taxi stand which I make my way to.

“Hi,” I say to the first taxi in the line, “Can you take me to the University of London?”.

“Sure thing, Deary,” he replies in a heavy accent. I get pull open the door and sit in.

When I get home, I change into comfy track ¾s, a plain top and comfy, warm cardigan. I lay in my bed and pull on my blanket and curl up to a book I found on Louise’s shelf. It was call ’Pig Heart Boy’. It seemed good.

I eventually fall asleep.

Liam’s POV:

“It’s gotta be you

Only you

It’s got to be you

Only you”

We sing the final song.

“OK boys,” Simon said, “You can go now.” he packs up and leaves the room. “It’s nine, so enjoy the night.”

“Lets go to Nandos!”, Niall screams, dragging Louis and Zayn out the door, leaving only Harry and I. Harry starts to leave when I find myself calling,

“Harry!”. he turns around. “I- can I talk to you?”. he doesn’t reply. He just stands there like a statue, so I talk on.

“Is everything OK with you and I?”.

“I don’t know is it?”, his voice is annoyed.

“I guess,” I say, quietly. “But back at the mall…”, I trail off. Harry isn’t looking at me, but the fire blazing in his green eyes scares me.

“What about the mall?!”, he asks me through clenched teeth.

“W-well-”, Harry interrupts me, and looks at me. It’s as if he’s piercing a hole in my soul.

“Liam, I know where this is going.” he says, “So do you want to know the truth on what’s going on here?!”. I nod, a little scared of what he’s going to do or say.

“Well then!”, Harry yells, “What’s going on is that I love Angel!”. I gasp as it dawns on me what he’s saying. If I didn’t see the fire in his eye, I would have never believed it. Even laughed. “I liked her since I saw her. In the first day.” he takes a deep breath, before angrily continuing. “I expressed my feeling to her first! She would have even taking me in, but at the last minute, you come along and steal her away from me!”, he turns away, heading for the left wall. “You know what? I won’t let you. If I can’t have her, I won’t let you either!”, I freeze as he turns around with a metal bar in his hand, heading right towards me. The mad look in his eye.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I think so far, This is the best chapter in the story. I’m proud of this chapter. I’m going to take 7 comments and 10 votes for next chapter. Thank you! (: