Chapter 14

I sit across from him in a dark little booth,  as we're looking over the menu I slip my foot out of my pump,  stretch my leg out and slip it up his leg,  my foot resting on his leg,  my ankle moving it slowly up and down his thigh.  His hand slides under the table as he smirks “Tut tut. You must behave yourself.” His hand makes contact with my ankle holding it against his pant leg,  his thumb sliding along my arch,  electrical shocks fire up my leg and light up my core.  The waiter comes by and Colin orders for us cool and calm,  the waiter unaware of the situation that is going on under the table.  He slides his hand up my calf “Now if you don't behave yourself, I'm just going to make it harder on you later.” His fingers light on my calf,  his eyes meet mine and glimmer with desire and devilry. I roll my eyes and pull my foot back slipping out back in my shoe and lean back into the booth.

“So,  you said you had the sublet issue figured out?”

He nods as the food is delivered to the table “I'm planning on talking to Adam tonight.  He's been having some issues with his place and he wants to audition some new members to grow his band for when we get back.  Doris is interested but, well hasn't committed.” his hand runs through his hair “But the apartment gives him the opportunity to keep the rehearsal room.” I nod and watch as his eyes watch my mouth take a bite of food and I roll my eyes to his smirk. 
“It's actually a good idea,  means I can him to keep his eye on and care for midnight,  wouldn't have to kennel him or give him to Lisa while we are gone.” I tap my fork on my bottom lip “That would take care of two issues for sure.”

He leans back looking smug and I toss a crouton at him,  he catches it mid air and slips it between his lips.  “Asshole.” His lips curl upwards to a small smile.  “Yup. I really am.”

After dinner we head out to Bar Nine to check out some local talent and meet up with Adam and Quinn.  We walk hand in hand along the street til we get to the bar,  Colin nods to the bouncer who nods back lifting the velvet rope for us as people waiting groan and complain outwardly,  a few women simper at the sight of him. He slides his arm around my shoulder as I tense,  his irises reflecting his amusement. We head to the bar and order a couple drinks before heading to a table to wait.  I sit and Colin comes in beside me,  he slips his hand behind my neck and as a few ladies start making their way towards us he leans over me and while keeping eye contact with them plunges his lips into mine, as he deepens the kiss,  his tongue playing along my lips,  I open them to accommodate his request,  his eyes come back to mine, longing turning them to liquid metal.  They close as do mine when his hand,  while in my hair pushes me harder into him, I moan against his lips,  he pulls away,  my breathing ragged, lips swollen he smiles,  then looks away to where the women have returned to the bar and he smiles.  “There.  Now we can enjoy the evening.” his hand returns to encircle the back of my neck,  fingers beating to the music of the band on stage.  Not much longer after Adam and Quinn come to join us. 

Over the evening we relax,  drink and discuss the sublet, Quinn's eyes lit up at the potential of Adam having his own place.  They also agreed that they would watch Midnight for me, I'm leaning against Colin in the booth relaxed when we are approached by a couple female fans,  I have become quite used to it, the arm around me pulls me closer while they ask him questions and beg for an autograph.  One fan begs for a selfie with him and he obliges,  however when she sits on his lap,  I tense when he lets me go to complete her request,  I'm ok with fans begging for his attention and autographs,  but when they personally touch him I still get jealous,  especially when they are as beautiful as she is. 

I get up to go and grab a couple drinks and when I come back she is still on his lap, draped over his neck. I put the whiskey down in front of him and give him an amused smile playfully adjusting my dress, his eyes currently bored with the fan,  fire up with desire when I sit across from him and cross my ankles.  The blonde on his lap doing everything to arouse him, they often know he's engaged but not too who, I slowly lift my whiskey to my mouth,  his eyes following the glass,  I take a sip then slowly lick the existing moisture off my lips.  I match his glare speaking to him without saying a word and playing a very dangerous game I know he will win.  I tilt my head, my hair falling over my shoulder and my bangs falling onto my face, I slowly play with my lip between my teeth, and meet his eyes with full purpose slightly closed, eyebrow piqued.