Chapter 4

As I sat in Reading Class all i could think about was Thomas. The class went by so fast and French was next. When I got to French Class I noticed that Terrell was sitting beside me today. "Shit I'm screwed" I mumbled to myself. "What bae?" Terrell asked. "Nun bae" I replied nervously.

At that moment Thomas came in and sat on the other side of the classroom. We both looked at each other and blushed. This continued all throughout class. Thomas knew that I was all for him and that I wanted him.

During lunch I tried to get away from Terrell, because I wanted to be with Thomas. But there was a problem, Terrell followed me everywhere. "Babe I have to go to the bathroom." I said "Ok, them go I'll be waiting here for you when you get back. He replied smiling.

I walked out and found Thomas sitting alone in a classroom eating his lunch. "Thomas!!" I yell excitedly. "What are you doing in here?"

"I can't sit with you so why be in there?" he replied. "Come with me babe" I signaled him outside to the bleachers. "Now we're alone."I said grinning."Ha funny nobody but us?" He asks. "Just us bae." I said.

"Well if it's jus us can I have a kiss?" He asked me grinning. "Ya babe sure mwah." Thomas blushed after the kiss. "Do you wanna be with me Summer?" Thomas asks. I got nervous, what was i supposed to do say yes and everything will be fine, no I have a boyfriend. "True, I do, but i just don't wanna look like a hoe because I went to someone else that fast." I responded.

"We can be together and say that you don't have anybody,kk?" He says. I think to myself this fine boy, a person I want not need and a boy who's a nice person which should I choose.