Chapter 3

Thomas was still on top of me. I wanted to answer but he wouldn't let me. Instead he lifted me off my feet and put me up against the door and he continued doing me against the door.

He kept going until he came inside of me. After that he let me go finally. I was exhausted so we lay in my bed sleep for about a good hour.

About and hour later someone calls my name again "Summer Jones!!" I wake up and I completely freaked when I saw Thomas still sleeping in my bed. "Thomas get up, go, leave it's almost time for school." I said. "Ok,ok calm down bae I will." He replied.

Before he left he gave me a long kiss passionate kiss." Coming mom!!" I yelled as I put my clothes on. I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Yes mother?" I said awkwardly. "Summer how come you made your sister come into me and your father's room last night?" Mother said confused. "Because I thought that she'd be safer with you." I replied stupidly.

"Oh, well hurry up and eat or you're gonna be late for school!" Ma said. My bus comes at 7:55 and it is currently 7:45. "So, how was your night baby?" Ma asked. "Fine, I guess" I thought to myself that it was amazing.

"Welp gotta go ma, talk to you later." I gave her a kiss and walked out the door.