Awake at 3:30

You and jesse were laying alone on his hotel bed. He turned to his side, realizing it was 3:30 AM.
"Oh shit! It's late..again."
You smirked. You guys haven't slept at a normal time for months now. Not when he was working on an album
you didn't.

Your messy damp hair laid on his warm chest, your pointer finger tracing over his tattoos. He was calm and quiet, picking up your finger off of his chest, giving it small kisses. His heart beat was moving at steady paces and his left arm was nuzzled under your back.

"Aren't you sleepy yet? You haven't gotten any rest." Jesse whispered.

You chuckled. His heart beats and deep inhales kept you up. You didn't mind though. You kept your head against his body.

"Eh, I'm good. I like staring at the blank wall also." You whispered back.

His hand moved from your back to your shoulder, rubbing his finger in tiny circles against your sore body. You were wearing nothing but your his worn out shirt and your underwear.( It was comfy :3) His touch sent chills down your spine. Jesse noticed you shiver. He groaned while he sat himself up and pulled the crisp blankets over both of your waists. He then turned to you.

"I guess were done looking at the wall then." you said quietly.

"Your more interesting, to be honest." He said.

You closed your eyes as he booped your nose and planted a long kiss on your forehead. His feet and arms intertwined with yours as you both sighed.

"Finally." you thought to yourself "He's tired"

It was pure silence for about 5 seconds.

"Good night... For real this time." Jesse said

"I love you."

You could almost hear his smile.

"I love you too." He mumbled back.