.8//smut

His keys fumbled around the keyhole in the pitch dark for a few seconds until it fit in and opened the door wide open. Our house was cold and felt bare, just like the callused palms of Jesse's hands I was clinging onto.

"Baby are you going to turn on the lights..?" I was silent for a moment waiting for his answer but all I felt were his hands letting go of me and pushing me roughly against the naked wall- his hot breath lingering over my lace covered shoulder.

"You think it's okay to wear that pretty red dress in front of daddy like that?" His lips danced over my neck and pushed up against my throat, causing me to moan by the feeling of his plump lips move against my skin.

"No daddy, I haven't been good." I was hardly able to let out a whisper since his teeth bit down on my shoulder and his sucking made my clit throb for more.

"My little slut can't be a good kitten and cover her ass well with that tight dress huh?"
My thighs and jaw clenched with shock.

"Oh.. well I'm gonna have to teach a little slut a lesson huh?"

His hand slipped away from my waist and onto my butt, squeezing and spanking me, making me groan and tilt my head back. My hand were shaking but hooked onto the hem of his pants. Jesse's hand slapped my own and he nailed mine to the back of the wall.

"Your being punished not rewarded, Kitten."

I couldn't believe the demanding tone of his voice. How well it works on me. I was so used to his cute jokes in the car. This is definitely not what I thought would happen at 11 o'clock tonight.

"Turn that pretty little ass around for me, huh?" I let his thumb run along my palm waiting for me to turn around like the little slut I was.

I turned ever so slowly. Almost agonizingly slow. I finally bent down and grabbed onto the wall, sparing no time to waste. His large hands grasped my ass-making him gasp and feel me more.

His fingers traveled under the dress and placed his long fingers underneath my little panties, rubbing my clit harshly as his middle finger traced over my slit ever so slightly. I could hardly take it. I knew I couldn't moan since he would yell if I did, but it was so unbearable.

A muffled sigh slipped out of my mouth and my eyes fluttered shut.

" I'm gonna finger fuck you so hard. Gonna finger you till you cum on that fucking whore dress your wearing... Yeah..you like when I do that?" Jesse groaned.

I bit down on my lip as he slid his finger in my soaking wet heat, slowly taking me in and out. His other hand held my wrist against the wall-not letting me touch my pulsing clit.

"Ooh just like that daddy..oh yes yes yes"

The knot in my pelvis was aching more than it did a second ago. I arched my back, begging for his other finger to finger my wet pussy. I tried to move my arm out of his reach, but he pushed me up against the wall smacking my ass making it pink and sore.

"Your gonna fucking obey you dirty whore!! I'm in charge, get it?!" His voice became loud and demanding, leaving me over the edge and shaking. My thighs quivered and his tattooed finger now in my leaking cunt sent chills down my legs and spine.

" Ooh fuck yeah. Yes daddy. Fuck my tight pussy. Just like that. Oh fuck right there. Right there!!"

My voice squealed. I couldn't handle it anymore. my hips moved up and down against his cold tattooed fingers, sliding back and forth against his wet hand.

" Daddy your gonna make my cum!! My tight little cunt- oh yes!!"

Jesses head was tilted to the side, moaning my name loudly, unable to stay in act. I clenched around his 2 wet fingers screaming in pleasure.

I felt a wave of heat pass through and my pussy leaking against his hand. My sighs and curses filled the silence.

"Ooh cum for me baby. Make my princesses' pussy leak on me. Fuck my fingers- oh my.."

He took himself out of my soaking slit and bobbed his head slowly on his fingers, licking the remaining cum dripping down his hand.

"Mmm..so yummy, Baby. You taste so good after I punish such a bad girl.."

All I could feel was the tingling in my clit and my heart beat thumping in a fast pace. I felt one more thing though. I felt Jesse's throbbing cock against my thigh, covered in his pants.

" Round 2..?" I smirked.

_____________________

I'm very sorry if this sucks its 5:45

-Me