.7

Within a matter of minutes we were seated in the squished booth closest to the clear window- letting us stare at the cars flash past. I decided to not speak as of now since I know anything I say would be held against me and be taken as another chance for Jesse to put the butterflies back into my stomach.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered.

My mind was racing with thoughts. I couldn't even focus on the glass of water sitting in front of my face. Ever since the remark that Jesse murmured in my ear, my thoughts have been wrapped around the untouched queen size bed waiting patiently for it to be used in the matter of hours.

I waited a few seconds to conjure the words spilling out of my mind and tried to find away to respond without sounding the least bit turned on.
"I'm thinking about the way you act when your around me.."

His fingers rubbed tiny circles into the table we were seated at making me bite back my words and shuffle my feet.

"Really?!"He giggled.

My head shook since that was the only thing my body was capable of doing.

"Well I was thinking about the way you've been acting around me and I think your flirting."

My legs uncrossed as I smiled and tilted my head.
" you think I'm flirting?!" Obviously playing dumb.

My chin fell to my hand propped up against the table our chests were pressed up against. My right leg made a move and inched towards his- nudging his foot and causing it to travel back to my own. We didn't speak for a few seconds; rather, it was replaced with eye contact and a dry chuckle let out from Jesse's mouth.

"Keep your feet by that cute little body of yours."

I continued to wiggle my foot on Jesse's ankle making him stare into my eyes with the look of awe across his face.

"Oh, do you want me to stop?" Pouting my lips and placing my foot above his.

"Someone's playing hard to get?"

His cold fingers creeped up my thighs and under my my dress, both of us don't even dare to say a word. His pointer and middle finger freeze and lay against my upper thigh, right before it reaches my heat causing Jesse to stare again.

My foot slowly slides down as I shake my head. I knew we couldn't do it here. Other couples were enjoying their meal and the waiter was bound to come any minute now.

"Jesse..no-please-not here, baby."

My thighs began to warm up and my heat was getting wetter and wetter. I try to cover up my weak point jesse found making me resist and clenching my thighs together.

His thumb diggs into my thigh also, bringing me to sigh.

My hand goes down to grab Jesse's tattooed wrist shoved underneath my dress.

"Your move, darling"