WHAAAAAAAAT!!!

So yeah hope you guys enjoy this story and don't forget to comment and vote.

Normal Pov

The girls were were doing the usual at the professor's house.Buttercup was playing fortnite,Bubbles reading a fashion magazine and Blossom was reading 'Percy Jackson'.Meanwhile the professor was creating a machine that could make people any amount of years younger or older for a science exhibition in three weeks.

Professor's Pov

"Proffesor we brought some more parts for the machine,"Bunny said walking in with Bell,Ken and Poochie."Thank you for your support,"I said taking them from her just one more piece and....DONE!!!I just need to see if it works."Can I be your test subject?"Bell asked and I nodded yes.I set the machine for five years younger and it worked!Bell was now an adorable ten years old."It works now change me back,"she said.I turned her back into her regular 15 year old self.

By the way the girls are 15 while the boys are 16.

I was so busy being excited over my success I didn't even realise that I'd accidentally switched the button on the machine to 10 years younger...uh oh."GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!"I yelled but it was too late...

Normal Pov

POOF!!!Smoke was everywhere.Ken and Poochie opened the windows to let all the smoke go outside.That's when they heard baby noises."OH MY GOD THEY'RE BABIES!!!!"everyone shouted for on the ground Townsville's greatest superheroes were now whiney helpless crying babies.

Professor:"WHAT HAVE I DONE THEIR MOTHER WILL KILL ME!!!"

Bunny and Bell:"Well goodbye professor good luck solving this on your own,"

Professor:"Don't leave me!"

Bunny:"It's not our fault they're five year olds!"

Ken:"She's got a point professor,"

Professor:"Not you too Ken!"

Bell:"Okay,okay what are you gonna tell her?"

Professor:"I have no idea,"

*professor's phone starts ringing*

Professor:*screams like a girl*"It's her!"*throws the phone to Bunny*

Bunny:"Don't give me the phone!"*throws the phone to Ken*

Ken:*throws it at Poochie*

Bell:"Uh for crying out loud!"*takes the phone and answers it*"Hello,"

Girls' mom:"Hello Bell may I speak with the professor?"

~phone conversation~

Bell:"Sure,"*gives the phone to the professor*

Professor:*gulps*"H-H-Hello?"

"Professor is everything alright?"

"E-Everything is j-just fine,"

"How are my babies doing?"

"The babies uh-I mean the girls are okay,"

"Maybe I speak with them?"

"Uuuuuuuh they're kinda sleeping right now yeah that's right they're sleeping,"

"Oh,well tell them that their father and I will be away for a month in Jamaica as a vacation from work,"

"Okay bye,"

"Wait!Tell them I love them,"

"Oh okay....BYE!BYE!"

"WOULD YOU QUIT RUSHING ME!!!!"

"Sorry,"

"Ok bye,"

"Good riddance I thought she'll never shut up!"

"I'm still on the phone you know!"

"I know...sadly,"

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

Professor:*hangs up the phone*

~end of conversation~

Professor:"YES!!!"

Bunny:"Yes what?"

Professor:"They'll be gone for a month!"

Professor:"Well uhh you see*sweatdrops*once the antidote is used from the machine it takes a while for it to  regain it's strength to change an object back to its former age,"

Bell:"So what are you trying to say?"

Professor:"We're gonna have to wait three weeks,"

Bell,Bunny,Ken and Poochie:"WHAT!!!"

Professor:hehe😅

Bell:"Well since that's the case whose going to take care of them?"

*everyone sits down and drinks tea while coming up with ideas*

Bunny:"I know why not let rowdyruffboys!"

*everyone else spits out their tea*

Bunny:"Whats wrong?"

Poochie:"THE ROWDYRUFFS!!!"

Bell:"They might even take advantage of them in this state,"

Professor:"Well I don't see the point in fussing over this we'll just have to go along with it,"

Ken:"Yes exactly let them..WAIT WHAT!!!"

Professor:"We have no other choice,"

Bunny:"Besides they're not that bad,"

Bell:"Oh yeah three psychopathic villains who nearly destroyed and dominated all of planet earth not bad at all,"😒

Bunny:"There's good inside of everyone,"😊

Poochie:"Wait why is it so quiet?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHERE ARE THE GIRLS!!!"

Professor:"They're gone and I'm gonna be late I have to go!"

Bunny:"Ok bye Professor!!!!"

Bell:"Ok we need to find the girls and the rowdyruffboys asap!"

Hello ppgz and rrbz fans!!!Now be honest how many of you hate Bliss the wanna be fourth power puff when it's suppose to be Bunny?