Caught ya

Brick's Pov

Man she's hard to find!"Blossom come out,come out wherever you are,"I said looking around the kitchen.I looked the cupboard but she wasn't in there then I heard her giggling behind me.I smirked and turned around only to get a smack in the face with a frying pan,I looked to see baby Blossom giggling away while I'm in excruciating pain!"OW YOU BEAST WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY EXTREMELY HSNDSOME FACE!"I shouted and she ran out of the kitchen.Oh no she doesn't I have a plan.😈

Boomer's Pov

THAT LITTLE SNEAK RAN AWAY WITH MY OCTO!I went to the bathroom and noticed that the shower pipe was on...that's strange.I slowly pulled back the curtain only to be sprayed in the face with water."Is that the best you can do?"I smirked and she frowned."Oh what did I make the little baby upset?"I started teasing her then she sprayed shaving cream into my eyes."AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"I started washing my face and when I was she had already escaped!

Butch's Pov

THAT DEMON WILL PAY!!!I found baby Buttercup in the room playing with the knives from the kitchen!I gulped,"Um Buttercup you wouldn't want to be playing with those things now be a good girl and hand them over,"I said.Can you believe she threw one at me!I dodged it and fell on my butt.She smirked and I gulped.I saw her lifting one more knife and I sweatdropped.

Please let me live.

Please let me live.

PLEASE LET ME LIVE!!!!

She threw the knife and it landed between between my legs almost touching my crotch.I lived?I LIVED!!!~faints~

Normal Pov

Brick and Boomer ran until we eventually bumped into each other.

Brick:"So how's babysitting for you?"

Boomer:"Let's see she stole my toy,sprayed water in my face and sprayed shaving cream into my eyes!"

Brick:"At least that's better than getting hit in the face with a frying pan!"

Boomer:"What are we gonna do?"

Brick:"What do babies desire most?"

Boomer:"Uhh breastfeeding?"

Brick:"NO YOU IDIOT SWEETS SWEETS!!!"

Boomer:"Ooooooooooooh,"

Brick:*mumbles*"You really are an idiot,"

Boomer:"Come on let's Butch,"

They went to the living room finding Butch on the floor.Boomer shook Butch until he woke up."AAAAAAH GET THAT KNIFE AWAY FROM ME!!!"Butch shouted and then realised that it was just his brothers."Oh it's just you two thank God,"he said in relief.

Brick's Pov

"You really must have had it worst than us,"I said and started laughing."Haha funny you two are not the ones who are getting kicked in the balls and knives being thrown at that!SHE'S NOT A BABY SHE'S A DEMON!!!!"he shouted and Boomer and I laughed."Don't worry we have a plan,"I said and smirked.