Prologue

Salem has fallen under war since the parasites invaded. The Hive and the Nagamorphs have come onto the planet to infect and kill all in sight. Both of the Salem governments have tried to defend themselves. One government using only guns and melee weapons so they don't accidentally kill any civilians, while the other used nukes and chemicals to get rid of the parasites even at the cost of civilian lives. General Perema Volidosio, Crene Reglinaire, Zoloxe Duttail, Prime Minister Tharioan Shuttenshire, Vialete Naero, and the rest of the Regligators, which is what they're called, have been protecting themselves with only guns and melee weapons. The other side are called the Farrolizers. Both are fighting each other while fighting the parasites.

~Salem City Diirok, February 24th, 2102. 8:23 AM~

Both governments have been trying to save Salem from the parasites for a few days now. They're starting to run out of resources. The Regligators are planning to call for reinforcements from the Planetary Alliance, while the Farrolizers are trying to activate their nukes. “Have you called them yet, Crene?” Vialete asked. “I'm unable to get to a communication device. The nearest one is surrounded by those stinkin parasites, and any others are far away.” Crene said. “Well then use one of the communication systems in a ship! Those still work and I see one outside of the window that isn't surrounded by those ‘stinkin parasites.’” Vialete said. “Ok then I'll go get some reinforcements.” Crene said. “Hurry. We need them ASAP!” Vialete said.