Chapter 4: Retreat to Flurrom!

~West Diirok, February 24th, 2102. 9:35 AM~

Perema and the rest of her army were shooting at Hive and Nagamorphs. She was starting to prepare for a retreat. "Ok men! We stand near no chance against all of these forms here in Diirok! We need to retreat to another city that is said to have the least parasites so we can recuperate and prepare to fight these things with a plan!" Perema said. "What about the group of three you sent out for Alliance communications?" A soldier asked. "We need to retreat. Get to the only working submarine. It'll take a few minutes to get everyone in submarines so that would be a good way to wait for them. If they don't arrive in time we're leaving them. Even if one of them is our best soldier." Perema said. "Wait what ranking am I in the best to worst soldier list, ma'am?" The soldier asked. "You're like...I think you are #40,430,381 in the best to worst rankings, Oroseel. So you're good since, well, there are 210,000,000 soldiers." Perema said. "Yes! I'm doing good! I won't let you down, ma'am! I'll get better!" The soldier, whose name is Oroseel, said enthusiastically. "Ok. Now go prepare for the retreat." Perema said not caring about his enthusiasm. "Ok ma'am will do!" Oroseel said. "Oh also focus on shooting the parasites! Not speaking with me about what rank you're at!" Perema said as she shot at parasites. "Oh right sorry ma'am!" Oroseel said as he started scooting at parasites.

~9:53 AM~

"Ok ma'am everyone has entered a submarine. Still no sight of the group of three you sent out." Oroseel said. "Damn it. Whatever. We need to retreat. All of these lives are more important than just three of them." Perema said. "WAIT PEREMA WE'RE HERE DON'T GO WITHOUT US!" Zoloxe yelled while running with Crene and Vialete. Crene was out of breath. "Oh you guys are here! Why didn't you guys use your communicators to tell us your whereabouts?" Perema asked. "Parasites broke them. Now we need to go!" Zoloxe said. "Agh god I can't walk...Go on without me..." Crene said tired and out of breath while laying on the ground. "Ok will do." Vialete said going onto the one of the submarines with Zoloxe and Perema. "I was...joking...Vialete...Don't leave without me...!" Crene said getting up and tiredly walking into the submarine. "Ok we're going to a smaller city named Flurrom!" The submarine driver said as he turned on the ignition and drove the submarine out of Diirok. "Hey wait why can't we take a ship?" Oroseel asked Perema. "Because they're all broke. This is the only thing that works." Perema said. "Oh." Oroseel responded.

~Vaerantolle. 9:58 AM~

"There are way too many parasites in Diirok, sir. Most of them are in the Eastern section of it. What should we do?" Kerrentine, assistant to the leader of the Second Salem Government, asked Duddeod Orrientine, leader of the SSG. "Ain't it obvious? Bomb the place!" Duddeod commanded. "You can't just think of things all willy nilly, sir. That's first government territory not ours." Kerrentine said. "Well I don't care. It's Salem's problem and we're on Salem so it's our problem. We need to do something about it." Duddeod said. "Fine sir, but the first government won't be happy about this." Kerrentine said. "You think I care?! Only bombs and nukes and chemicals can stop these things! Not just some measly bullets! Set up the bombs!" Duddeod commanded. "Ok sir I will." Kerrentine said.

~Salem Military Submarine #583~

"Ok so the city we're going to has little to no parasites?" Oroseel asked Perema. "I've told you this many times now. Yes it doesn't have much parasites. Parasites don't really seem to be interested in that city, so we're going to it to plan and possibly communicate with the Alliance." Perema answered. "Ah ok. That's great. We'll be at a pretty peaceful city!" Oroseel said. "Yes we will. Hopefully there are ways of communication there. Wait doesn't this submarine have any ways of communication?" Oroseel asked. "Yes, but only communications around Salem. Not farther out. These submarines are really old and don't have wider communication capabilities. We wouldn't be able to contact the Alliance with this." Perema said. "Can't we just contact someone that could be able to contact the Alliance?" Oroseel asked. "We could do that! Why didn't I think of that?!" Perema said. "I'll go try and communicate with someone now!" Oroseel said happily. Oroseel turned on the communications device on this submarine. "Hello? Is there anyone there with a newer communicator? This is Salem Military Submarine #583. We need help conta-" Oroseel was interrupted by the submarine shaking hardly. "What the hell was that?!" Oroseel asked. "There is some type of new Hive form out there. It looks like a giant underwater monster." A soldier said. "Oh shit! Soldiers shoot the torpedoes!" Perema commanded. Soldiers shot torpedoes at the new Hive form. The Hive form didn't take much damage. "What the hell?! Shoot more torpedoes!" Perema commanded. But before they could shoot anymore the Hive form grabbed the submarine and crushed it a bit. "OH SHIT!" A soldier yelled. "Shoot the prototype torpedoes!" Perema commanded. They shot the torpedoes at the Hive form and destroyed it, but the explosion blasted the submarine through the water. The submarine crashed into a city known as Yerexul.

~Vaerantolle, 10:17 AM.~

"The bombs are ready sir." Kerrentine said. "Ok then commence launch." Duddeod said. "Ok sir." Kerrentine said. She pressed the button to launch the bombs. The bombs went to Diirok and blew up the Eastern section of it.

~Central Diirok~

"What the hell was that explosion?!" Prime Minister Tharioan asked angrily. "That wasn't from any of us sir. It might've been from the other Salem government." A soldier said. "Fucking shit! Do we have to deal with two problems now?!" Tharioan asked angrily. "I hope not sir." The soldier said. "If they do something like this again then I'm sending our best men at them!" Tharioan said angrily. "We need to set up a meeting sir." The soldier suggested. "Good idea. I'll get in contact with Duddeod." Tharioan said.