Time to end this

"Mikey? "

The sweet innocent turtle is now wearing black gear and black mask.

Eyes that were baby blue fill with innocence, now is dark blue with evil inside.

"I am no longer the one who you call Mikey. I am Midnight" 'Mikey' said as he took out a katana out, glaring at the others.

"Mikey, this isn't you. fight it" Leo said. Wanting his baby brother back. The one who he had raise since toddler, the one who he loves to hold close to him.

" I am not mikey!" Midnight yelled as he attacked Leo and foot soldiers attacked the army while Shredder attacked Raph and Donnie.

As Midnight and Leo fought, the other two turtles fought  the foot with the army while Shredder watches them. Thinking that he's going to win the battle against the Hamato family.

Leo knew that Mikey was still in there but he doesn't know how to bring Mikey back. He was in his thoughts that Midnight slashed his arm. Leo grab his bleeding arm and looked at his baby brother.

"Now, you will be kill, Leonardo Hamato" Midnight said as he raised his sword. Before he slashed Leo, he felt a pain in the head. He screamed and hold his head, dropping his sword. Then, he fell unconscious.

"Mikey!" Leo yelled as he catch his baby brother.

"NO!" Shredder yelled as kicked Donnie and Raph away.

" This is not over, Turtles!" Shredder yelled as a smoke bomb exploded which Shredder and his army disappeared.

Raph and Donnie an over to them while Leo is trying to wake up his baby brother.

"Leo we have to go back" Donnie said as Leo nods a little and picks up Mikey in his arms.

While the whole army, The brothers walk back to Leo's Kingdom.

A figure watches them and smiles evilly

Just wait, Turtles. You will not escape my wrath