Chapter 7

Huge gigantic thank you to Universal_23Star for helping me with my writers block, and giving me a crap ton of amazing ideas. The idea for this chapter and probably more to come will most likely be from Universal_23Star so go show them some love and a thanks, by following them.

*   *   *

One glass of wine, turned into multiple glasses of wine. You see, the problem with French wine is it's sweet, but has high alcohol content, and the wine Erwin picked out, was really good. Armin and I both were a tad bit tipsy. And if you haven't already noticed I get very 'touchy' when I'm drunk, apparently Armin is the same way, but more innocent.

I leaned over towards Levi's ear as he sipped his first glass of wine. "Psst, Levi..... Pssssssst!" Levi looked at me through the corner of his eye and continued to drink his wine, starting a conversation with Erwin about random stuff. I glared at him, and a sudden idea popped into my head. Leaning on his shoulder I let my arm rest on his leg. I glanced at him and he acted like he didn't notice my hand on his leg. Smirking to myself, I moved my hand and started to palm him through his pants. Levi's eyes widened slightly and he made a sudden jerk of suprise, causing Erwin to give him a concerned look.

"Levi is everything alright?" Erwin rose, a very bushy, eyebrow. My smirk grew wider as I looked up at Levi faining ignorance. "Yeah Levi, is everything ok?" Levi cast a hard glare at me, subtly moving his hand to grab mine from his now hardening tent. Refusing to let him succeed, I put more pressure and moved my hand faster. Noticing how Levi's breath hitched, and he struggled to hold a groan back, made me feel accomplished.

"Levi?" It took Levi a moment but he sat up straight and looked at Erwin. "I'm not feeling well. I'm going to go to the bathroom." Levi got up from his seat, somehow succeeding in hiding his bulge. I watched him walk a few steps before deciding I should follow him. "I should go and make sure he's ok." I smiled and stood to follow him, but not before Erwin spoke. "Don't take too long, it'll be obvious. Remember you can always finish at home." My eyes widened at the sudden outburst from Erwin. I was far too surprised to respond, so I just went to the bathroom to find Levi, leaving a smirking Erwin and confused Armin.

Upon entering the bathroom, I immediately wished I could leave. Levi was waiting for me, arms folded, and foot tapping the tiled floor. "Lock it." Complying I reached behind me, hearing the click of the lock. Levi walked towards me pinning me to the door. "What the hell were you thinking Jeager?" I smirked leaning forward to bite his neck, my hand finding his bulge again. The groan Levi made, vibrated through my body going straight to my groin. "I was thinking, 'I wonder what the emotionless grumpy Levi would look and sound like if I touched here." I tugged lightly on his nipple piercings that he, thankfully had in, earning me a choked moan. "And here." Tugging lightly on his bulge. I spun us so Levi was against the door, and dropped to my knees. Starting to unbuckle his belt I felt a hand grip my wrist.

I looked up to see Levi staring at me uncertainty written on his face in bold letters. "Eren you drank quite a bit, this isn't such a great idea." I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my feet. "I'm only tipsy, and it's fine. Watch 8×8 is 72, 72÷3 is 24. Now shut up and let me do this." Without waiting for a response I took off Levi's belt, and unzipped his pants. Pulling both his pants and boxers down, I was greeted by a not so small dick. "shit..." Here goes nothing. Before Levi could ask anything, I shoved all of him down my throat. "Holy hell Eren!" Levi's hand found my hair and he tugged it roughly, making me groan, sending vibrations through his dick. I started to bob my head at a moderately fast pace, keeping my eyes locked on Levi.

Seeing Levi with a non-stoic face and I was the cause, was pleasing, to say the least. He was biting the back of his hand, and would occasionally look down at me, causing a light blush to spread across his cheeks. I couldn't help but smirk to myself as I moved up his shaft to suck on his head. This earned me a gasp, and a quiet moan. I removed his head from my mouth, tracing my tounge on the underside of his dick, never once breaking eye contact. After a bit of teasing I put him back in my mouth, deep throating him. I could tell he was close by the way he turned his head to the side, bit his thumb, and would occasionally tug hard on my hair.

I came upon an agreement with myself. Levi needs to know who the boss really is. So I released his dick from my mouth with a satisfying 'pop'. I tucked him back in, and fixed his pants and shirt before standing and looking at the mess I had made of him. "I think desserts ready. Wanna go see?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Again short chapter but I wanted to leave it with a cliffhanger. If you want them to do anything other than finishing what Eren left off, comment below and I'll make it happen.

And again huge thanks to Universal_23Star for helping out with this chappy.

A-Chan