Chapter 4

"Yea Masky likes you, and so does BEN", Clockwork said smiling. I remembered BEN, he wore a link costume. He killed and made people commit suicide. He was into video games and getting high, I didn't see him though.

"Anyone home?" Clockwork teased making me snap out of my thoughts. "Yea, I was just thinking", I said before I plopped down on the bed. "Do you have any nail Polish? Mainly black or midnight blue?" I asked setting my Polish was beginning to chip.

"Yep", Clockwork said having both a black and midnight blue. "Thanks", I said painting one hand black and the other blue.

Time skip~ next morning ~

"Hey Sally", Clockwork said on my face, she slept against the wall and I slept close to the edge. "What Clockwork?", I asked yawning. "Push", She said smiling. "Pu- WOAH!" I screamed as  Clockwork pushed me out of bed.

"Mine", she called out laying on her stomach, arms and legs stretched out. "Asshole", I muttered under my breath before being up. I walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Uhm sweetheart", dad said looking at me. "Yes daddy", I replied. "You forgot pants", Dad said making my face go bright red.

That is perfect, cause everyone just needs to see my white underwear. "Morning ever-... Oh hey Sally", I heard the familiar voice of Masky. My day can't get any worse can it? "Uhmm Sally, dont you need pants?" I heard Hoodie. "Yes, yes I do", I said walking part them.

I glanced back to see Masky starring. "Stop starring Masky or I will turn around and beat you", I said while I continued to walk. I walked into the room to see Clockwork was gone.

"HELLO WORLD!" I heard her yell from downstairs. "Put on a shirt Clockwork", I heard the vice of BEN call out from down the hall. I put on a pair of fluffy white Hello Kitty shorts (A.N. yes shorts.... they make them)

I walked out of the hall to run into BEN. "Oh, sorry Sally", BEN said, his voice a little high as if he took a crack or two walking down the hall. "Hey BEN", I said before I continued to walk down the hall.

(A.N. Hey his so I'm thinking of making this a story to were at the end, you Gus will decide of Sally should date BEN out Masky. So tell me in the comments what you think, should I do that, keep out a Sally X BEN story, or turn it into a Sally X Masky story. YOU WILL DECIDE!)