Chapter 2

~ time skip~ 3 years later

I laid on my bed listening to "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace. I was wearing a black tee-shirt that had Skillet on it, a black leather skirt, black leggings, and one neon green fish net glove on my right hand that went to my elbow.

I was home alone because mom was looking for a language tutor for me, and dad had business. My phone was going crazy until it just died, the static was really loud, ringing in my ears. "I'm going for a walk", I said to myself.

I was walking in the woods, listening to the sound of nature. I would randomly see  somebody in a suit, but not long enough for me to see facial features. I got bored and turned around, I walked back to the mansion.

Something was off about it though. It looked diffrent, I opened the door and walked in. The first thing I noticed was the smell of death, what the hell happened here? I walked in the living room. I saw a man in a suit, he had the news paper covering his face.

Yep, I'm lost, I'm in the wrong mansion as well. "Um, excuse me sir. I'm lost, can you help me?" I said, what would happen if this guy is a killer, or a kidnapper, what about a rapist?! I might die! He moved the paper, I jumped some when I saw he didn't have a face, I smiled because he seemed familiar.

He stood up as he tilted his head in confusion. In a blink of an eye he was standing right in front of me, he cupped my cheek in his hand. "sally?" the man asked, I carefully nodded my head. All the memories started to flow back into my head. "Daddy", I asked, before hugging him.