Chapter 5

(A.N. Masky will still have a crush on Sally, sooo there will be flirting and he might try something.... sexual ;) not sure yet)

I ate waffles with Toby, I giggled some. He was one of the new proxies, after you get past the fact that he might accidentally smack you during a tic, he's pretty cool.

Toby:Do you like waffles

me:Yes I like waffles

Toby: Do you like pancakes

Me: Yes I like pancakes

Toby: Do you like French toast

Me: Yes I like French toast

Toby and I sang this song (A.N. name of the song is "Do You Like Waffles.... I downloaded it onto my phone...) Masky came in the kitchen while we joked around with each other.

"Masky! Toby tried throwing butter at meh", I yelled running behind him and using him as a shield. "Was not", Toby said taking his mouth guard off. "Was so" I said.

Masky sighed at this and walked to the fridge. "There is only one way to settle this", Masky said digging around the fridge. Toby and I exchanged confused glances.

"CHEESECAKE!!" Masky yelled throwing a piece of New York style cheesecake (A.N. I know my cheesecake) it slid own the front of Toby's jacket. We stood in silence until it hit the floor.

"FOOD FIGHT!" I yelled throwing a syrup covered waffle at Masky.

~TIME SKIP~

The kitchen was covered in cheesecake, waffles, butter, and syrup. Hoodie had gotten in the fight when he walked in and I accidentally threw a waffle at him. It was all fun and games until dad came in the kitchen. We all froze, except for the waffle I threw ...which kinda hit him in the chest....

"uhm... Hey dad", I said nervously laughing. "Masky, take the child upstairs. Help her turn on the the water", dad said. Masky grabbed my arm and lead me to the bathroom. He turned on the water, I stuck my hand in and it was freezing. I flicked the water at Masky "it's to cold", I said.

"Ok", Masky said kind of sighing. "Is there something wrong?" I asked, he looked depressed, his shoulders were slouched, he didn't have the right posture. "Actually, no, not really", Masky said, moving his nadj slightly up.

"Well what's wrong?" I asked, Masky took a step to me. "Well, I just need to do this", Masky said, I was about to take a step back, but he kissed me. I just stood there, he pulled me closer to him. His hand on my waist, the other on my back, I kissed back, hoping he wouldn't get too much out of it.

"Sally?" I heard, I broke the kiss to stare at where I heard the noise. BEN stood there, Masky let go of me. "Uhm... hey BEN", I said, Masky blushed slightly at being caught, he pulled down his mask.

"Hey", BEN said disappointed, he then trudged off. "Masky get out, I need to take a shower", I said, starring at where BEN was. "We co-" " I said out", I repeated. Masky walked out, shutting the door behind him.

I got in the shower, I leaned up against the wall. I was so confused, did I like Masky? Or did I like BEN? I did kiss back when Masky kissed me, but I then felt bad that BEN saw. "Sally, I need your clothes", I heard clockwork say.

"Come get then", I yelled. "Ok, but you  will have to walk to our room in a bra and underwear", clockwork said opening the door. I peaked out of the shower real quick. She just had under garments on, "ok, why?", I asked.

"Because you have no other clothes", she said leaving with the clothes she lent me, and the clothes I came in, in her hands. I turned off the water, I had no underwear and bras here, those were the only ones I had.

I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, I walked into mine and Clockworks room, to see Jeff cleaning. There goes my chance of no one seeing me. "Hey Sally", Jeff said, he didn't like me, well not like that anyways. "Oh, hey Jeff", I said, a blush creaping onto my face.

"Its better than Masky seeing you like that, yea, BEN told me", he said, letting out a little sigh. "He kissed me", I whispered, he stared at me. "But you kissed back", Jeff pointed out. "I didn't know what to do, tha-that was my first kiss. I didn't know", I said holding the towel tighter.

"Its ok, but you might want to tell BEN that", Jeff said before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I leand against the wall, thinking of what to do.

Clockwork came in and handed me my clothes. "here you g-  hey what's wrong?" Clockwork asked. "Masky kissed me and BEN saw", I said, sighing. "Oh, let me have a chat with that boy", clockwork said walking out of the room.

I changed quickly, I kept hearing Clockwork scream Masky 's name. I walked downstairs, to see Clockwork had punched Masky. "YOU KISSED HER!"  Clockwork yelled punching Masky again, he had his mask off, it was laying on the coffee table.

"Clockwork? why are you beating my proxy?"  dad asked. Masky's eyes went wide in fear, he took a couple of steps back. "HE KISSED YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!" Clockwork yelled. Masky by then already was hiding behind me, his head rested on my shoulder, and he held me close to his body. I felt warm, but extremely embarrassed.

Dad stared at Masky, I wasn't sure what he was thinking, whether if he was upset,mad, or happy. He just continued to stare. "He's going through one of our memorys, to see if its true", Masky whispered. "Masky quit cowering and stand up", dad said, Masky obeyed. Standing straight next to me, I stared at the ground embarrassed.

Dad smacked Masky across the face, before pulling me into a protective hug. "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT AGAIN!" dad yelled, while smothering me into his hug. "Yes sir",  Masky said, no expression on his face at all.