imagine for Evelyn

Evelyn's POV

I woke up in the morning to see my amazing boyfriend Triston we have been together for 5 years and i love him very much like no words can describe it. I got out of my comfy bed and made sure Triston is still asleep so I can make him breakfast in bed. I went downstairs to the kitchen and started making pancakes, eggs, bacon, and grabbed a glass and poured him some orange juice. When I was finished I ate really quick and went back upstairs to give him his breakfast. When I got to our room I saw that he was still asleep and set the tray down on the nightstand beside me and woke him up. When he woke up he looked at the nightstand besides us and seen the breakfast ate and we both started to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S on tv and laughed every now and then but then it was 6:30 pm and Triston told me to get ready because he had a special date planned.

Triston's POV

When she went to the bedroom I went into the guest room and got ready and put the tiny box in my pocket. If you are wondering why I put the tiny box in my pocket its because I am gonna propose to her tonight and Josh is going to help me.

*At The Place For Their Date*

Still Triston's POV

I had Josh bring Evelyn to the beach because this is where I am gonna propose but after we have dinner. I looked up because I heard talking and laughter I see josh and Evelyn.

* Skipping Them Eating*

We were walking on the beach and I stopped and I started talking "Evelyn I love you so much that no words can describe it and I know you love me too. What I am trying to say is Will you Marry Me?" She started to tear up and said yes.

*6 months later*

today is the day when Evelyn becomes Evelyn Tyler and im so excited.

*Skipping the preist talking*

You may kiss the bride the priest said and thats what I did and im happy to say I an married to Evelyn.

                     THE END

I hope you like it Evelyn.