imagine for Evelyn

Evelyn's POV

I woke up to see Triston wasn't in bed so I went downstairs to see if he was there and he wasn't so i headed towards the kitchen and seen a note on the refrigerator saying, "Hey babe you are probably wondering why I wasn't there when you woke up well it's because Josh and I are going to the Mall and since its not really that far we are going to go walking. See you when I get home. Love you babe." so I ran upstairs to grab my phone and text Triston to tell him to be careful. Thats when I got a call from Josh I answered and he said that Triston got hit by a car that passed a red light because it came out of nowhere when they were crossing the street and the doctor's don't think he is going to make it.  once I heard that my heart shattered into a million pieces and my world came crashing down. so I jumped in my car and sped off the hospital and asked what room was Triston Tyler in and they said room 315 (btw thats my bday is march 15) and once I got there I saw them trying to revive him and I was pushed out of the room and so was josh. I broke down and started crying. Josh noticed and went up to me and hugged me and I hugged him back. we hugged until I stopped crying and then the doctor that was trying to revive Triston said "I'm sorry for your loss if you want you can go say your final goodbyes. I ran in with Josh behind me and I broke down crying again and hugged Josh. I sat in the chair next to his bed and told him about how much I truly love him and how I don't think I can survive without him. so after 30 minutes the nurse and doctor came and told us it was time to go and josh said that if I wanted I could live with him and his girlfriend because they have an extra room I can have if i wanted to because my house would remind me too much of Triston. so I agreed and josh and I went to my house so i could pack my stuff up.

                         THE END

I hope you like it i was literally in tears just writing this.