imagine for Kara

Kara's POV

me and Triston were taking our dog for a walk to the park when we seen two guys running straight towards us and they looked like robbers so a lady that was there at the park with her children called the cops and one of the guys knew so they pulled out a gun to make us be quite so i started to scream so the police could hear me. when I did that he pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger and it shot me right near my lungs and I couldn't breathe. after that they ran because they seen the cops but the cops came from every way and caught them. the ambulance took you Triston and your dog to the hospital when we got there everything you seen was blurry and fuzzy. while we got to a room Triston called Josh and told him what had happened and Josh said he was on his was.

Triston's POV

the doctors told me that they don't think Kara is going to make it because the bullet did hit her lungs and once he said that i felt like screaming because the love of my life might not make it because of some guy who shot her at the public park. Josh had just got here from dropping off gunner at my moms so she can watch him for me. so I told him what the doctor told me I could tell when I told him he was going to cry so he and I hugged until we calmed down and thats when we heard Kara's heart monitor going crazy and then it stopped. They tried reviving her three times and it didnt work so the doctor told me that we had 30 mins to say our goodbyes so we did I told her that I hope she knows how much I love her and how much so many people love her too.  Kara and Josh were like brother and sister so of course he felt exactly similar to how I felt. the doctors walk in and they said time was up. ssouri o we left to get gunner and to tell my mom what happened earlier today.

                       THE END

I hope you like it Kara. 
Btw I listend to one of those nights by Shawn Mendes while writing this imagine.