Chapter 1

My soft voice sang along with BOTDF's Don't want to be like you, as I entered the Christian school that currently holds Dylan Sunners, my main friend since I was 7. I walked down the hall and saw my target in Class S13 just sitting in the back row playing with his snake bites that he had got when he was 10. Tapping the door window, the teacher sent me a dirty look before opening the door and letting me enter his class.

"Dylan Sunners please?" I asked the teacher who was still giving me the dirty look.

"Jayy?" His voice sounded more amused then confused as a cheeky grin made it way on to his face. Girls stared at me and started to talk to one another about who I was. Obviously they thought I was a threat to them. Dylan quickly pulled in his black beanie and slung his back over his shoulder as he walked to the pretty girl that had light brown hair; that's me!

Girls shot me warning glares as I hugged Dylan tightly. See Dylan was the schools 'Candyman', he had every girl practically going after him but of course, he just flirts back, breaks up friendships and relationships because of the girls.

"God, anymore of this and I might just stop coming here.." He whispered in my ear as we walked out of the class room, I giggled at the thought if him suddenly turning into all types if candy, then I just might not be able to keep my hands off him.

"Your fault for being attractive!"

"You find me attractive?" He asked cheekily, playing with his left lip ring then his right ring.

"Hardly, your just another idiot that can't make his ego smaller" I retorted.

"At least I have a good ego then you being a tease and cheeky bitch" he retorted back and chuckled. I playfully slapped the back, he gasped and pretended to be hurt then throw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down you fucking bitch!" I yelled, not the best choice of language for a Christian school... I squealed as I felt a tingly sensation through my body.

"Did you just pinch my ass?" I questioned.

"Yes, I did and it's a pretty fine ass if I say so".

He carries me like this all the time, so thanks for the help.... Note the sarcasm.. I stayed like this till we walked to his place, even then I was just thrown on the couch..

"Ya love me!" He yelled out from the kitchen.

"Nah, I don't. I love your arse" with that, I grabbed a wooden spoon and smacked his arse with it.

"Ow! It should be the other way around, where I can spank you!" He said while pouting.

"All though, I would just LOVE to use my hands for something else" he winked at me while playing with his lip rings.

You will find that's when he's thinking of something naughty, I have notice that a lot everything he looks at me.. Joy..

He also likes to take advantage of when I'm in deep thoughts, like now. Dylan walked over to me and nuzzled his head into my neck while pushing me back against the island counters, blowing hot air against my neck and his hands on my arse.

"Get out of your deep thoughts and play with me" he whinnied.

My hand regained life and traveled down to his crotch and squeezed, making him moan loudly. Smirking to myself, I slipped a hand down his black skinny jeans and began to rub.

"Fuck... Right there..." He panted out.

All I had to do was slip my hand into his underwear but... No. I pulled my hand out, causing his eyes to snap open at the sudden lose of pleasure. I giggled and gave him a teasingly grin.

"You bloody tease..." He muttered.

"Looks like all your getting is your hand now" I said cheekily.

"I'd rather your mouth instead" with that, he walked into the bathroom to finish off unfinished business. Hehe, I'm such a tease.