Chapter 3

Jayys POV

He pulled back and waited. But waited for what? Clearly I did want this, so deciding that I'm going to have to start this, I grabbed his black and white checkered tie and smashed our lips together. One word could describe this moment and that was blissful. He tensed but quickly relaxed and kissed back. Our lips moved fast in sync, my hand that was holding his tie ran up to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me and pressed our bodies together. But one problem, I wanted to be closer.

Pushing him down while our lips stayed connected, I staddled him and slightly applied pressure to his already growing erection. He groaned 'fuck' into my mouth and gripped my hips tightly, pushing me more against him, that time I let out a moan. God, is it just me or is it hot in here?

Dylan must have been thinking the same thing because he picked me up and carried me to god knows where. But I think it was a bedroom, since I was placed on a soft and bouncy surface. He pulled off his top showing his perfectly sculptured body with a six pack but it wasn't as noticed as a standard one would be, his was just enough to be noticed.

He crawled on top of me and pulled off my jacket then carelessly threw it to the side and pressed his lips back to mine, hungrily and with desire.

His hand reached down between my legs and began rubbing me through my leggings, arching my back, I groaned into his mouth. Then he stopped, bloody tease... He pulled off my shirt and began kissing my neck, his right hand ran up my stomach to my breast where he captured it. Dylan began sucking, nibbling and licking on the spot where he had been kissing then set on finding my sweet spot and soon he found it.

I loudly moaned at the feeling if him abusing it and playing with my breast. Then reality set in, not only was I kissing my best friend and he was kissing back but we where stripping each other.

Pulling away, I panted as I stared into the brown orbs that Dylan holds.

"Uhm... I should go.." Dylan sounded unsure of what had happened.

"Okay..." My voice sounded just like his, unsure. I watched Dylan get up, put on his top and then leave. Talk about hump and dump, just without the hump... Walking down stairs, I heard the door slightly get slammed shut and them everyone's eyes where on me.

"Hey, is he okay?" Danny asked

"Yeah, what happened? You both where just intensely making out the-" that's it. I walked out the door and went back home, I was greeted by my mothers welcoming smile but soon changed to a concern look when she noticed tears flowing down my face.

"Honey, tell me what's wrong" her soft and worried voice rang in my ears as she hugged me tightly. Well tried, but I denied and ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. Flinging myself on to my bed, I grabbed my pillow and cried into it. Last time I was humped then dumped was with my ex boyfriend, Alex. He told me that I was just a screw for when he needed it then left me broken hearted, since then I have never dated and just teased people. After another crying session I let the darkness take over me and fall into a peaceful sleep.