Chapter 6

Walking off into the bathroom and standing in front of the mirror, I moved my jacket to the side and stared at the already turning purple hickey. God, she's SO lovely towards me (sarcasm). Turning away from the mirror I walked into a stall and I did my business then headed to class. Bad choice... I saw Jayy sitting in the back with a smile on her slightly swollen and raw lips, come to think of it now, my lips are probably raw and swollen now.. Slightly glaring at her, I took a seat just a seat down from her in case she decides to give me hand in class. The teacher called out the roll which made everyone look at me then their eyes travelled down to the obvious hickey, casually I smirked and took out my art book. Placing it on the desk along with my pencil case there was a note staring back at me.

Jayy: having fun?

Dylan: only if you decided not to tease me anymore..

Jayy: lighten up, I'm only having fun

Dylan: sure you are xD

Jayy: I am!

Unfortunately, out conversation was cut short when the teacher asked if we where passing notes.

"It's not called passing notes if your sliding the note across the table" I said in a duh tone.

"Your still passing notes!" The teacher yelled.

"Actually passing and sliding are two different meanings, see sliding is when you slide somethi-" I was cut off. But I was glad to be, that could have came out as a flirt or dirty remark.

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS MR SUNNERS!!" The teacher screamed, her face full of rage. Listening, I stood up, packed my things away and grabbed my bag and walked out of class.

"You too Mrs Evana!" Soon Jayy joined me in a fit of giggles. I shook my head while a cheeky grin crossed my lips, Jayy jumped on my back and pointed towards C block exit.

"Go, Dylan, go!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and began walking to the exit, I must say it's fun to do this with Jayy. It's reminds me of how we first met...

________________________________

Flash Back 7 years ago

________________________________

I sat alone in the back of my class as a girl with short brown hair came in.

"Class, this is our new student. She's suppose to be in year 3 but since she was too smart for the year 3 classes, we had to push her up a level" the teacher spoke softly as the small brown haired girl smiled then waved at everyone. She's so small though.. The small girls eyes landed on me and her smile only grew wider. Soon she walked over to me.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Her voice was soft. I shook my head, unable to take my eyes off her and how fragile she was. I heard her sweet innocent giggle fascinating then noticed that I was staring. She blushed and started her work and didn't say a word after that.

At the end of the day, she finally talked to me properly.

"Hi, I'm Jayy. My mummy says that my name is spelt with two Y's because it's special" she said and smiled. Since I was a quiet kid back then I hardly said a word. As I began walking, I felt her jump on my back and giggle.

"Speak up silly goose" she said. I couldn't help but smile when she called me that.

"My name is Dylan" I replied, still smiling. Then I realised, I had finally found my very first best friend. Even if she was a little annoying from time to time.