chap-3

Minhyuk POV

We rolled down the cold floor after our dance practise was over, energyless and lifeless. Nothing felt good, nothing at all. Hyungwon cannot sleep anymore, wonho hyung and shownu hyung don't feel hungry anymore, jooheon forgets to show us his cuteness, kihyun don't wake up early and cook us our breakfast and i no more am energetic to act as the vitimin of the group. Nothing seems lively to us, even dancing doesnot make us feel good.Nothing ease our heart. Only if we could hear him call "hyung" again, Only if he could flash us his warm smile again, only if he could show us his annoyed face to us again because we cared for him too much, only if...

Hyungwon POV

The floor feels as hard and as cold as an ice block.

"let's get going guys" i heard shownu hyung saying in his plain sad voice. Nobody said no neither yes. We just quietly headed to the van.

A week passed since the accident and we don't talk nor eat much. The CEO asked us to rest somedays and ease our mind but the thing that needs to be eased is our heart.

"you should go and dance for somewhile maybe it will help you ease yourself" that was what manager hyung suggested but it didn't work out to anyone of us. I can say it by looking at everyone that dancing made us more sad because it was always fun because our maknae was around and he used to do funny things to make us laugh.

Our maknae, he was still lying on the hospital bed unable to get up and the news of him was all around the SNS. Everyone prayed and we prayed the most.

"changkyun get up and came back to us.." i wishpered looking outside the window, a tear escaped from my eyes.

Wonho POV

There we were standing in front of the hospital room once again holding our tears and claming our heart. I don't wanted to go in neither the others wanted coz we didn't want to see our  maknae once again lying motionless and restless in the hospital bed. We wanted to see the maknae who troubled his hyungs once again.

Minhyuk who was in the front slowly opened the door and was welcomed by father and mother lim.

"how is changkyun father mother?" i asked.

"he is doing fine" Mother said caressing my hair. Then i just nodded.

"it already late you should go home and take rest. We will be by his side you don't need to worry" kihyun said.

"you guys look like you need more rest then us" father said examining each of us.

"it's okey, we are fine. We don't have sechedules so we aren't tired. You two really need some rest so, you should go home "

"you know what i'm talking about shownu. I know you guys are worried about changkyun but you shouldn't skip your food and sleep. Changkyun won't be happy knowing that"

We just stayed silent.

"okey take care of your brother my sons. And it's like what father lim said don't keep skipping food and sleep and don't worry too much. You need to take care of yourself too okey" mother said giving each one of us a warn hug one by one and they left.

We all sat around our maknae and kihyun started to wet a clean towel and softly cleaned changkyun with it. I caught one of his hand and sat next to him. We all stared at him in silent. Not a single word escape from anyone's mouth.

Sorry for taking time to publish this chapter guys. I was kinda busy with my college works. I'll be busy again since my exam is near. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment and vote. <3