chap-11

Mrs lim

Changkyun is asking repeatedly, begging me to tell him about his past but i cannot. It's for his own good. It's not that i want to keep changkyun away from monsta x but i want to keep him away from the bad memories he had with monsta x. I don't want to see him suffer, suffer to the point he wants to die. I want to keep him safe, safe forever.

*next morning
*knock knock

"changkyun, are you still sleeping. It's already breakfast time" i called changkyun for the second time this morning. He always wake up early. Why isn't he getting up today i wonder.

"i'm coming in boy" i said and entered his room but the room was empty. I mean he wasn't there. I looked for him everywhere in his restroom, in the kitchen literally the whole house but i could not find him.

*tring
Just then i received a message. It was from changkyun and the message read...

Yo mom!! Looking for me well i ran XD. I know i shouldnot have done that but since nobody is ready to answer to my questions i thought of finding the answers on my own. I don't want to make you worry trust me i won't do any thing to make you worry i just want to know who am i? What is the thing that you are hiding for my own good? I just want to know myself. So, i'm heading to korea in 15 minutes from now. Tell dad and noona about this, tell them i love them and not to worry. And i love you the most. See yah.
Your one and only
Kyun ❤

Changkyun POV
I don't know why but i'm very nervous at the same time excited to go back to korea. I decided to go to korea because i was admited at a hospital there and the person that stop me. No matter what i'll fine my past.

I reached the incheon airport around 3 pm. I was wearing a oversized hoodie and the hoodies cap that wrote "around the world in 30 days", black stripped pants, my converse, sunglasses and a mask to cover my face. When i was getting out of the airport i heard many peoples screaming. They were screaming at the top of there voice. I couldnot hear it properly but they were shounting something like monster and x and whatever. I just ignored them and move on.

Shownu POV

We were living korea and flying to the state. We are going to bring our maknae back to us no matter what. We cannot just pray for a miracle to happen. Changkyun has no memory and he doesnot wants to remember them so, he probably is not going to come searching for us right. So, now what is to be done is to be done by us because it was us who started it at the first place.

Nina POV
"WHAT!!!!! What do you mean he went back to korea mom" i asked not beliving what mom said. I wasn't home yesterday because of my busy schedules and the first thing i know after i come back home is this.

"okey, i'm going to bring him back" i said trying to hurry up.

"you should rest nina. You're tired from you work"

"mom i'll rest while i'm on the plane"

"nina i thought about it all day and all night.." mom started with a sad voice.

"about what mom?"

"about everything, about changkyun about monsta x. I don't want you to stop changkyun anymore nina"

"what do you mean mother. You know it right if i won't stop him he is going to get hurt"

"Idk why you hate monsta x so much but i know this guys are going to take care of changkyun, they are going to love him so much that all the suffering that changkyun will remember from his past will disappear"

"and what if the cause of past suffering for changkyun is monsta x themself"

"what.. do.. you .. mean?"

*knock knock
Before i could answer the door was knocked. I went and opened the door for the visitors but i was like "what the hell are you guys doing here?" it was the other six members of monsta x.

Kihyun POV

The house was nice, a mix of a traditional and modern. (A/N:just my imagination)

"how are you guys" mother lim asked with the same pretty smile as always.

"w...."

"the hell you are here" before we could even answer noona cut off us.

Nina POV
What were this boys doing here? And how the hell do they know this house? I was pissed to see them. They were talking happly with mother and that pissed me off more.

"the hell you are here. Leave before something bad happens" i cut off before they could answer. I then got up to leave when, "we are here to talk to you n-no-noona" kihyun hesitated to call me noona.

"i don't want to talk to you peoples"

"noona...." shownu started ".....we know that we have hurt changkyun to the point he didnot want to live. What we did was really inhuman so, we apologise you, mother and father from the bottom of out heart for treating changkyun inhumanly, not giving him the love and attention he deserved, for not being the hyungs we needed to be, for treating him differently and making him that way.We are really sorry....." i wanted to cry hearing that. It reminded me of the day i found changkyun lifeless coverd with blood. I wanted to cry.

".....but we really love him now, we really care for him. He is no more just a member of monsta x that came in the middle of our survival show and debuted with us but he is the maknae of monsta x, the youngest brother of his six hyungs, the youngest of the mon family, he is the precious gems that the six lucky guys found. He has been a air to breath for us. We won't disappoint you noona. We promise you that we will take care of him with all our life not let a single thing hurt him. So, please return us our changkyun, please return us our maknae" i don't want to hear. They are manipulating me. They are here just because monsta x isn't continuning without changkyun. They are trying to hurt changkyun again. I won't let the past happen to changkyun anymore. I won't.

"just shut up and go back. You are here to take changkyun back just because you are not being able to continue as monsta x. I won't hand changkyun to you anymore"

"noona please...." they all got on there knees "....you can disband monsta x if you want but please give changkyun back to us"