chap-7

Nina POV

"I'm going back right now! Get a ticket for me" i said to the manager packing my stuffs.

"right now?? But the schedules..."

"can you just book me a ticket" i said calmly and the manager nooded. He knew i was angry.

After some hours i left the state and flew to korea.

I'm really worried about changkyun. A week ago, the day changkyun had his accident i was at the state taking care of my schedules when i saw the news of his accident on SNS. I hurriedly called mom but she said it was fine and it wasn't something big so i needn't worry. I wanted to go back to see him but mom forcely stop me So, i had no choice but to agree.

Changkyun is everthing to me, his happiness and smile is want keeps me alive. He isn't just a brother to me but my saviour.

*flashback

"I'm cold and hungry, can you give me something to eat?"

"get away from here you little piece of shit" the unknown person threw me to the cold floor again.

I slowly got up and went to the corner hoping it'll warm me up. But the corner felt as cold as the floor. It has been 4 days since i haven't eaten anything and i was cold and hungry. My body has started feeling numb, my eyes feels heavy and i'm slowly blacking out. What was happening? Was i falling asleep, a sleep from which i cannot get up anymore. But i think it's better, better than the hunger and cold i have to face every day. My body are slowly freezing more and more....

Awh what is this? It's warm.

I slowly opened my eyes to find a boy younger than me wrapping his hands on mine.

" you look cold noona" he had an angelic voice, "wait" he said taking off his jacket. He covered me with his jacket and smiled. His smile was so lively that i felt it blew life on me again.

"are you hungry? Come with me to my house, my mom will be happy to cook for you" he said and took me by my hand.
*flashback ended

Mother and father welcomed me without any hesitation and i became a part of the lim family.

Even though i wasn't blood related to them i never felt so. They always treated me like there own and i was greatful. I took care of changkyun. We always played together and changkyun was always happy and cheerful.

Then, after some years i started chasing my dreams and joined starship entertainment, soon debuting as a solo rapper. Most of the time i used to train the trainees which included the other 6 member of monsta x. I used to adore this six kids because they were kind and fun to be with and had something special of there own. Changkyun was about to debut as nubility around that time but failed because of certain circumstances so, he joined starship as per my suggestion.

And i regret suggesting him that.

After some months of my debut i become popular worldwide and got the title of "goddess" in the kpop world. I started to have more works in the state then korea so, i settled in the state.

I sometimes talk to changkyun, he said he entered a survival show and the six kids i adore where in the show too. So, i was relieved thinking they would treat him better, they would take care of him and give him the love and attention he wants.

But i was wrong, wrong to the point that i hated myself, i felt like shit.

One and a half month after no mercy final line up wad done i was finally flying back to korea and i was excited. My brother along with the six kids i adore survived and they were soon going to debut as monsta x.

*flashback

It was around 3 when i reached home and i slowly entered the house hoping to suprise mom and dad but bad luck they weren't there. Should i call them? Maybe not. I can wait. So, i just layed on the sofa waiting for them, playing with my phone. I suddenly heard something falling from changkyun's room. Is he home? So, i ran to his room excited but when i opened his door i frozed.

"changkyun" i shouted and ran to him. He was covered with blood coming out of the cut of his hand. Wth, did he accidently cut his hand i thought but i realised i was wrong when i noticed the sharp blade on his other hand.

"changkyun, are you alright!" i asked getting the first aid and treated him.

"N-noo-noona??? Why are you here?" he asked slowly opening his eyes, suprised bearly speaking to me.
As i cleaned up the blood many cuts were visible more and more. Some still fresh and some already dead. It gave me a shiver "kyun wth, what is all this? What happened? Why are you hurting yourself? "

"i-it's nothing, you don't need to worry and please don't tell this to mom and dad, i don't want them to worry" he panicked.

"the hell it's nothing, the hell i don't need to worry, what is all this just speak out or else i'm going to find it out in my own way"

He smiled and sighed at the same time realizing my way.  So, he told me everything, how he entered no mercy, how everyone hated and mistreated him, how everyone wants his to leave, how everyone thinks he isn't worth the spot, how everyone thinks he bribed, adding with" it breaks my heart not being wanted, it hurts not being accepted. I sometimes want to just disappear into the thin air not wanting to live anymore. I want to just disappear in the morning fog and in the deep blue sky"

"k-ky-kyun" i hugged him breathing heavely because of the heavy tears falling from my eyes, "i-i'm sorry it's all because of me i should have never suggested you to join starship, i should have paid my attention more towards you, i should have known, i should have known all this. I'm sorry for not being there, i'm sorry for being a bad sister, i'm really sorry" neither i could stop the tears of my eyes nor i could stop feeling gulty. "but you don't need to worry about anything. I'll talk to the CEO  and tell him to debut you in another group alright. And about them they are going to pay for what they have done" i added breaking our hug and wiping my tears.

"no noona" changkyun said clamly, "you are wrong it's not anyones fault, not yours not theres. If i were in there place maybe i would have done the same. So, we cannot blame them for what happened. It's just fate. I know i was wrong for hurting myself so, i'm really sorry for that. I will promise you i won't hurt myself anymore and i promise i won't run or be a coward anymore. I thought all about it last night and realised that all i have done is hurt myself and acted like a coward all this time but now i no more want to because I got this spot light not because i bribed. I got it because of my hardwork. And i really don't care about others right now i just want my hyungs to accept me and welcome me in the group and i know they will maybe not now but not never too right. Until then, i wanna stays as monsta x and as their maknae"
*flashback ends

I could do nothing. Nothing against his wish. So, i promised if only i get a small change to take him away from monsta x then i'll make him forget about them completely.

A/N: Nina is just a imagined character don't kill me for this.