chap-8

I.M POV

Am i finally dead? Or am i still breathing?

I was at the same dark nightmare still clueless. The nightmare i didn't want and the nightmare where everyone hated me, where i didn't want to be surrounded by those people who hated me again. I wanted to disappear.

But everyones hate didn't matter much. It felt like it never mattered. The only ones that mattered were those six out of the million. Only those six matter to me, only their words matter.

Yet I don't remember this six who matter to me more than anyone else. I cannot remember their face.

"fuck you didn't deserved to debut with us" that hurt then nothing else.

"you don't deserve to call us hyungs"

STOP!

"you don't belong with us, why don't you just die" the six pairs of cold eyes full of hatred stared at me.

STOP IT!! PLEASE STOP IT!!!

I don't want to live, i don't want to breath. Please, i want to be dead. Please, my heart cannot take this anymore, please.

I kept crying on the darkness alone not wanting to live anymore.

"maknae, don't close your eyes. Stay with us please" a bell suddenly rang and it felt warm.

"changkyun please stay awake for your hyungs" that made me want to live for a sec.

"changkyun please get up fast and come back to us" i want to breath.

"maknae we love you" i want to live.