SIX YEARS,GREAT

BELLA'S P. O. V.

Ya,six years and my life's going so great. When I am ten how will it be. I'm tired. God,I've hated my life for as long as I've lived. Is this a way for a kid to start life? I'm pretty sure it's not.

I'm Bella Nicole Hyland. I'm currently six. We currently reside in Pittsburgh.

Its almost the beginning of a school year and in some months I will be seven. But anyway who cares. Sometimes I hate celebrating my birthday. Well because when your parents are super rich,they dress you up in such silly outfits because it's your birthday.

If you want to approximate the amount of children to the amount of adults at my party,I'm pretty sure you will pity me. I even refer my parties to as one of my parents dinners.

They make me act like someone I'm not. I live by their rules. Did I mention that different rules guide my everyday life.

Do you know that I'm not allowed to enter my house's kitchen. How am I supposed to become a woman. Some ladies believe they become women the other way round but I believe in this way.

They are so so many rules you will come to learn about in the future but for now let's go grab something at a local store. I wish but I'm pretty much banned from the one closest to my house.

Well,two weeks ago,my Nanny took me to that one and unluckily for my nanny,not for me because I was not shouted at,one of the maids spilled to my Mom who came into that small store creating a scene.

The owner was unfortunately around and didn't care who my Mom was and banned us three from the store. You know how rich women are,when you disgrace them,all they want to do is sue you. But my Mom had nothing to sue him for so it's her bad luck.

My Nanny was almost fired, according to the conversation I overheard but whatever,she didn't get fired,that's all that matters.

But still,it was a rule. My Mom says, "Oh,my pretty little princess should not be found in a place like that." She thinks every where is too dirty for people like us. What is she like Jesus' Robe.

Seriously,I don't know how many times my Mom showers in a day and she says I should be like her. She probably doesn't know that I violate all the rules,that is why I was at the store. I actually beg my Nanny with what they call puppy dog eyes by I call it 'Butterfly Dancing'.

I obey some rules like following them out for their boring dinners. And guess what that's where I currently am. I'm listening to their boring conversation. Seriously......why am I even here. I should be home watching Nickelodeon.

People think the rich don't have problems but we actually have the most,like me. I'm sitting down here listening to things that don't even concern me a bit. I look across the table and the girl about my age is already dozing on a dining table.

I can't help but laugh inside because I don't want to attract attention. I can tell she's suffering more than me.

Let me go back to myself. I am actually a dancer. My personal dance teacher comes everyday except Sundays during the holiday to teach me dance. I am also talking gymnastics here. I stated doing gymnastics at the age of two and I started dancing at three.

 I stated doing gymnastics at the age of two and I started dancing at three

I have actually done a lot of performances at different places. Last week,I did one at a birthday party. I love dancing and gymnastics and I'm happy that my parents approve of it. As a matter of fact,I'm a level two gymnast.

My favorite styles of dance are jazz,across and hip hop. There's something I can't wait to do and that's get home. For goodness sake my butt is aching.

So I won't be the only one doing it and since I am still Mommy's little princess, I lay my head on the table and go to sleep. I know I won't get shouted upon for sleeping at this family dinner. After all,I am the only kid here that is not sleeping.

The table is kind of uncomfortable but there is still luck in trying. Did I mention that I am an only child so no one to talk to in situations like this. That is why I am doing this.....sleeping

....

I didn't even realize that I'm on my bed and changed. Oh that means we must be back from the stupid dinner and my Nanny changed my clothes. Any way let me continue my sleep. Good night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SORRY,SHORT CHAPTER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE ABOUT BUT YOU CAN HELP ME BY COMMENTING DOWN BELOW AND IF YOU LIKED IT DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

I DON'T KNOW WHEN NEXT I'M UPDATING BUT IT MAY BE SOON.

BYE FOR NOW.