January 1, 2015

Phil glanced at his phone. 12:00 AM. A New Year.

   "Look, Dan. Happy New Year." Dan looked at the time, then at Phil.

   "Happy New Year, Phil." They locked eyes for a moment, then looked away simultaneously.

   "Uh, Dan?" Phil asked hesitantly.

   "Yes, Phillip?"

   "Uh-" He swallowed. "You know, they say to bring in the New Year with... with someone you love."

   Dan looked at Phil again, staying silent. Phil saw his Adam's apple bob as he looks down at his lips while parting his own.

   Phil thought his heart might burst out of his chest as Dan got close enough for their noses to touch.

   He felt and heard a hot, shaky breath before he felt the pressure of Dan's lips on his own.

   It was just like when they kissed at Christmas, or like it was their first kiss all over again. Dan had slightly chapped lips, but they were skillful and felt amazing along with his "powerful tongue" roaming the inside of Phil's mouth.

   He felt Dan's hand on his face as they kissed. He pulled Dan's hair with his own hand at the nape if his neck, something he had never let him do on camera because it turned him on.

   Dan made a sound that resembled a cat purring and he turned to face Phil more directly, wrapping his arms around Phil.

  When he finally pulled away, he stared into Phil's deep blue eyes.

   I love you I love you I love you I love you-
   "Happy New Year," Dan said as he smiled. Phil smiled back and blushed, poking out his tongue adorably.

   "Happy New Year."