Chapter 12

Perrie wanted to go to zayn but she wasn't allowed to leave the hospital for 4 days until today when she could finally leave the place . She changed into the clothes her mum got for her and left for Bradford .

The whole ride she was happy to know that she had got zayn back into her life and they could be the same again .

After a long journey to Bradford , perrie reached zayns house . She asked her driver to leave her near the door and she got down . She walked to the door with as fast as she could with her big bump and rang the bell .

The door was opened within seconds to reveal zayns sister waliyha . She was shocked to see perrie .

" is zayn there " she asked .

" your pregnant " she asked her .

" that idiot didn't tell anyone " she added calling perrie inside .

" wait it is zayns right or else I would look like an idiot " she asked and perrie just nodded .

" please call him " she asked waliyha .

Waliyha went upstairs to call zayn . She entered his room to see him lying on the bed .

" zayn why didn't you tell us that perrie is pregnant " she asked him .

" how do you know that " he asked her.

" she is here " she told him .

" nice joke sis , where did you read about it " he asked her .

" she is seriously here I swear " waliyha said .

" perrie " he heard his little sister say from downstairs and that's when he drifted downstairs . He went down the stairs shocked to see perrie looking at her fractures.

" perrie " zayn called out .

She looked at him with her sparking blue eyes and he went to her . He asked Safa to go upstairs and she did with waliyhas help . He looked at her with the biggest smile on his face .

" is its actually you " he asked still shocked .

" yeah it is me " she said .

" Thankgod I can finally tell you what I want to , I can right " he asked her and she nodded with a smile .

" okay I had been forced to fake date asami date and that's why we have been hanging out lately , that day at the Brits I saw Niall kissing another girl and hit him because he was hurting you and then I planned out the whole thing for you which I sneaked into your house and designed

He didn't do any of it I swear I planned the whole thing for you because I love you and I love you more than anything in this world , please believe me I really do and I changed just for you and our baby . " zayn spoke making perrie tear up, her pregnancy hormones were acting making her cry more .

" I love you too " perrie spoke .

" what " he asked completely shocked .

" I love you too zayn and I am ready to be with you again " she spoke , all you could say was that zayn smiled the biggest smile ever .

" but you have to promise me something " she asked

" what " zayn asked

" promise me you will never ever break my heart again , never lie to me , always love me , always keep me happy , say that you love me everyday and kiss me everyday and get me all the stuff I crave at nights " she asked him .

" I promise to do all of these my love " he told her.

He was about to kiss her when she moved away and giggled .

" why won't you let me " he asked her

" because only married people kiss " perrie joked pulling his shirt eyeing him something she thought he would understand .

" but we aren't married " he asked and perrie sighed .

" that's what I am trying to explain you bum " perrie said .

" what " he asked , still not understanding it .

" propose to me silly " she asked .

" wait you are ready to be my wife again " he asked .

" no no I am wanting to be willy wonkas wife , it's obviously you " she asked . Zayn removed the rings which he would always keep with him everywhere and was about to go on one knee when she stopped him .

" wait , I will marry you only if you give me a heart warming speech " she said . He nodded and began .

" so perrie Louise Edwards , The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, that I would love you forever, and that's what I will , I used to and always will. You have no idea what you to do . I know I have done many mistakes and have broken your heart many times but I promise I will never do that again till my last beat .

Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever.

Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my best friend, lover and forever soul mate.I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond , Will you pls Marry me " and with that zayn ended looking at the tear flooding perrie . She just asked for a heart warming speech but little did she know that it was a heart melting one .

" I will marry you " she said and with that he put the rings on her fingers . He kissed her bump for the first time before getting up and she could feel sparks . He then got up and placed a kiss on her cherry lips .

They felt happy to be together , nothing could spoil this moment . It felt like it was just the two of them in the entire universe , sparks between them . He then hugged her warm body and they sat still hugging each other .

Waliyha came down to get some toast and smiled looking at the cuddled up love birds . She made her toast and went out to see they were still cuddling . She came back again to pour some ketchup and they were still doing it .

" guys " she called them but they didn't look .

" guys " she screamt breaking their hug .

" what " he asked her but she just laughed and ran away .

They kissed each other again but this time it was perrie who kissed him .

People who are meant to be together will always find their way back to each other. They might take detours in life but they're never lost.

************************************

Hi guys it's me again thanks for all the support and don't think that this is the end because you will be caught up with alot of more drama and surprises ahead .

Pls vote and comment xx

Stay beautiful xx