chapter 9

All the boys were happy to know that zayn has moved on which he was just faking. little did they know, he was fake dating her. They all were ready and lou was doing all of their hair.

zayn couldnt take his eyes of perrie who was also going to accomany them and meet her band there itself. He saw from the mirror the way niall and perrie were cuddling and stuff.

perrie looked like a perfect angel. He asked niall and the others to not let perrie about asami until she arrives here. she was finally there and no one could take their eyes of her.

Lou was done with zayns hair. perrie had a puzzled look on her face while zayn walked to asami. He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

" guys this is asami " he spoke. Harry was the first one to come and greet her and then the othera came.

" who is she " perrie asked niall.

" zayns girlfriend " niall spoke which shocked perrie. she looked at asami and then felt really shocked to know on the thought that zayn had a girlfriend.

" perrie this is asami " zayn said.

perrie got up slowly from her seat and just shook hands with her not having any interest to hug her. She congratulated her. They all were leaving and the whole time, perries eyes were glued over them.

perrie started feeling little jealous and she was lying to everyone the whole time. She was lying the biggest lie ever, telling everyone that she was in love with niall when she wasnt.

she thought that dating niall would give her support through her pregnancy because zayn was not there for her but after he finally came, her feelings for him began again.

she didnt want to hurt nialls feeling but she already was saying that she loved him. she knew that zayn was still in love with her and was very happy about it but now he isnt anymore.

perrie sat in their hummer limo and niall cuddled to her with his hands on her bump. while they were chatting, zayns eyes were on them and when zayn and asami were, perries eyes on them.

why were they letting the tower stay they way they are in between when they can. They will surely regret not telling each other about their love for each other.

They finally arrived and the paps began clicking photos of them while they walked the red carpet. The paps and fans were literally going wild seeing zayn and asami since it was their first outing.

perrie left and went to the girls to click pictures with them. They went inside and sat on the table, asami was with zayn and perrie with niall, right infront.

The show was great and the boys won 2 awards but what happened at the afterparty wasnt. They all were having drinks and so were the boys except zayn.  Zayn and asami even kissed each other for pics and perrie got mad.

perrie was busy talking to the girls in one corner but she left the place to go to the washroom where asami was. Asami smiled at perrie as she entered inside. The place had gotten really awkward.

" so when did zayn ask you out " she asked asami.

" 2 days ago " asami answered.

" He is a great lad " asami added.

" yeah he is " perrie agreed.

Niall was finding perrie and was damn drunk at the same time, what he did after being drunk was very worse. He thought some random  blonde girl was perrie and kissed her.

zayn saw niall kissing some other girl and went and slapped him. Niall got angry and slapped him back. The boys went and controlled them.

" your fucking kissing another girl and cheating on perrie " zayn shouted. That was the time when both the girls came out beacuse of teh sound. perrie came to the spot.

" I thought that was perrie because she was blonde and fat " niall said and zayn hit him again for calling perrie fat when she was pregnant with his baby.

" what are you doing zayn " she asked crying and came running to where niall was slammed by zayn.

" perrie he " he began but was cut by her.

" I thought you changed but you didnt " perrie shouted at zayn thinking he must have gotten drunk and hit him so badly.

Niall was helped by a body guard and they left along with perrie. asami got a towel for zayns bleeding lip. He took it from her and wiped it and left the place too.

No one expected something like this to happen at the after party. Perrie sat with niall at his flat and was applying oinment to him. perrie asked niall the proper reason of this fight and he lied.

" He was completely drunk and was flirting with the girl. I saw what he was doing which was wrong, so I asked him to leave the girl but he hit me instead " niall said and perrie began cying.

she thought zayn changed which he didnt. She was so glad to know that she got her old zayn back which she didnt. She cried alot and alot.

" perrie I think we should go sleep " he said wiping her tears. she was not wanting to sleep there today and wanted to be alone. she asked nialls guard to drop her back home.

zayn sat on the grass of his huge lawn. He was so mad at niall and even perrie who was on his side and not even listening to him. He knew she must be hating zayn and knew something which he could do for her.