Chapter 14

Perrie woke up in the morning to see no sign of zayn anywhere . She slowly moved towards the side and took her phone from the lamp table to and read the time which said 6:45 am .

She was extremely worried where her man went away so early in the morning and got out of her room to search for him . As she was about to go out she saw a note which was stuck to the door.

|| Morning babe , I have gone for some important work and will be back by noon , don't worry and take care . Love you loads xxxxx . ||

She saw that he had left his phone on the lamp table too and went back to bed thinking about where he must have gone .

Zayn has gone to fight for his love . He was going to travel to London to go meet Simon and tell talk to him about the orders Brian gave him .

He couldn't control seeing what had happened last night and was going to fight for it .

[ Last night ]

|| Perrie left the room saying she had some work with her mother and she along with her mother went to her mothers room . She was crying on her mums shoulder telling her that she would hardly see her zayn now since he would be travelling and she couldn't even go with him because he has to fake date asami .

She was extremely depressed and didn't show any of it to zayn and just went for support to her mum . Zayn was going up to his room when he passed that room and could hear Perrie crying .

He knew that she is not a person who would take all of this lightly and feel extremely depressed too hearing how bad she Perrie was feeling . ||

He was thinking about all of this the whole night and left in the morning .

He drived all the way and reached there after a long time . He knew the Simon always wakes up early so he didn't bother . He knocked the door and about few seconds later the door opened to reveal Simon .

He was shocked as well as glad to see zayn . He called zayn inside and zayn went along after closing the door behind . He followed Simon to the living room and they both sat there .

" so mr zayn malik , what brought you here " he asked zayn .

" Brian , the head manager had set me up and asami which you obviously must know about but now I can't do it anymore because I am back with my wife and we are going to have a baby soon " he said .

" oh I know about that and congratulations but zayn um you need to do it for some more while , till we reach the fame asami needs " he said .

" Simon I thought you would understand , Perrie needs me the most and I need to be there for her and not go around with asami and kiss her everywhere " zayn said .

" but that is helping a lot " Simon said .

" all you need is money but asami herself gets a lot of hate " zayn spoke .

" zayn , I am sorry but I won't help you this time . Just do it for a few more months " Simon ordered .

" what if I won't " zayn asked .

" you and your wife both will be kicked out of your bands " Simon said which got zayn stunned . He could leave his band for Perrie but Perrie .

" and remember we allowed her to keep her baby so you need to do something for us , now go home and spend the little time you get with her " Simon said getting up . Zayn got up too and without speaking he just left the place .

He got in to the car and started driving home back .

........

Brian the manager was sitting in his office when he saw asami enter . She had a huge smile on her face and started thanking him .