Chapter 3

A/N: Very short chapter sorry. ^^^Mya

Abrianna was on her way to the library blasting music in her headphones when she ran into a group of girls. One of the girls was named Mya aka the neighborhood hoe with her ratchet ass minions behind her. Bri hadn't seen Mya since before Ty died.

"Oh Hey Bri." Mya said politely but disgusted.

"Hey Mya." Bri said unenthused, taking off her headphones.

Bri and Mya have never gotten along, but that wasn't Bri's fault. Mya always had a crush on Ty and they even fooled around a few times but Mya and Ty never had a real relationship because she had always been jealous of Bri and Ty's friendship and felt like she should be the only girl in his life. Ty wasn't too keen on that idea and dropped Mya like a bad habit, good thing too in Bri and everybody else's opinion Mya was looser than an 5-year-old's shoe strings.

"I'm sorry for what happened to Tyson, you good?" She asked as she was trying to seem like she cared.

"Yea, I am fine." Bri said rolling her eyes. 'Why can't this bitch just get out my face?!?!' "Look I got to go study. I'll see you round, I guess."

"Ok" Mya said smirkingly, her friends behind her was smirking too.

As Bri was about to put her headphones back on, she heard Mya yell from behind her. "Oh before I forget, I really wanted to tell you this to make sure Ty's name lives on."

Wanting to know what she meant by that she turned around and headed back down the steps and walked back toward Mya.

"'Scuse me?" Bri asked.

"I said that I wanted to make sure that Ty's name lives on."

"And how would you do that exactly?"

"I'm pregnant wit his child." Mya said smirking.

TBC