Announcement

Hi

I know many stories are pending... 😁🙈

So it is serial based I always wonder who was the Sheikh who once sent a man on Imli's Ghoodh Bharayi when she lost the child.

For it was the start of Suraj humanity side how he fought the idiot out of his house saying.

Chakor isn't a Bandhua, non of the village is a Bandhua anymore.

Chakor was surprised by his saying and then the time he took the cheque she felt disgust but yet he showed damn I'm not a pimp. How dare you to buy my wife!

So the man left after Suraj punches him and insulted him. Saying whatever my Sheikh likes he get it by hook or by crook.

So stupid Imli I have never scene a Sheikh scene as she lost the child. 🤦‍♀️.

So what say I will fill this with my idea.

Here too Imli has lost the child but after her confession to Vivaan.

Suraj is hell angry on the man and is showing NO interest on Imli or the death child. (Sounds bad? Well I don't want any cross love story so Imvaan done! There won't be a the scene of train).

Here in this story Suraj will show his possessiveness toward Chakor, which she will first misunderstand but by seeing his change she will slowly fall for him.

Which will take a bit of time... If I drag too much you tell me I will fast forward it then.

I know I drag sometimes but then if I end too soon you guys complaint too.

Haan so basically the change of Suraj toward Chakor.

Chakors suspecting on him but not trusting him.

The Sheikh!!?!?

Still I'm thinking whom to take but if you have a suggest please feel free the tell me.

Imvaan live their own life far Away of Azaadghanj after the baby loss.

Ragini and KN I'm thinking of it but even if they will make an entry then too not negative as I want to focus on SuKor and Sheikh.

Interested?