Chapter six

Hi

Recap: SuKor nhok jhok and the Sheikh

Suraj and Chakor were silently eating their food not looking at each other.

On the other side

At the village the Sheikh has entered with his men's. "See this village! Those poor people need a saviour. I will be the one!". He smirks and his men's were building the tents for medical care and food.

Suraj went upstairs to the room. Chakor fumes at him. "Suraj won't you clean the table and the kitchen?".

Suraj didn't looked at her. "Chakor don't forget that I made the food and you have made the chaos in the kitchen. Not me!". He smirks and left from there. Chakor fumes in anger and cleans the table as well as the kitchen. It was really just the mess she had created. Couldn't he clean it with his created mess? Did he even created a mess?.

She was surprised that there wasn't much. He has done. She was tired and come up to the bedroom. Suraj was lying on the bed and looked at her in suspicion. "What are you doing here, it's my bedroom!". He shouts at her.

Chakor looked at him with open mouth. "What you mean. This is my room! Get out!". She equally loud shouts at him, but he just turns aside. "Hell no! This house is empty go and get a new room for yourself I won't leave my room again!". He said while spreading his whole body on his bed.

Chakor comes. "Suraj! Stop this!". She took the pillow and starts to hit him with it. "I want my bed!". Suraj glares at her. "You want your bed?! You sure?". Chakor glares at him. "Haan I want my bed!". Suraj stood up. "Fine take it!".

Chakor was confused by his behaviour. "What you mean? By take it?". She frowns at him and he smirks. "It's your bed take it and leave from here!". He shouts at her.

Chakor made a fist and points with the other finger on him. "Suraj I don't understand your weird words. What do you want from me?". She glares at him.

Suraj shook his head. "I thought you are smart! I asked you to leave my room. You denied it saying this is your bed. Arrey take your bed and leave from my room!". He shouts at her holding her arms.

"Smart move Mr. Rajvanshi! But I'm not going anywhere!". She hits his hands away and moved to her bed and lies on it.

Suraj was blinking at her. "Neither I will leave, it's my room!". Chakor didn't cared. "Fine don't leave but don't you dare to... sleep on the bed!". She couldn't end her sentences as Suraj was lying on the bed next to her. He took the duvet and covers himself in it.

He turns away from here showing her his back. Chakor fumes and wanted to kick him out of the bed. "Chakor!". He shouts her name. "Haan Suraj?".

Suraj turns to her with a smirk. "Don't you dare to cuddle with me! I know you have a habit on it! But I'm not a teddy bear for your personal requirements!". He said in a teasing way.

Chakor was numb. "Suraj you! I don't someone like you to cuddle with. I have no desires to be with you. I hope you don't come closer to me, thinking I'm one of your sluts!". She warns him and he glares at her in anger. "Jungli Billi!". "Paakandhi!". Both turns away from each other and tried to sleep.

Suraj couldn't sleep all the time his thoughts were disturbed by the Sheikhs arrival. Why he left without making a noise. He come the whole way to get her and I throw him out and he didn't react. What is he planning? Damn it, I have to be more careful and have to think twice about his steps...

A hand was resting on his shoulder. "Chakor what is?". She didn't answered him. But he could her snoring. Suraj widen his eyes. He turns and looked at her. What the fuck? She is sleeping.

Chakor was slobbering Suraj irks looking at her. Chi... this will smell later... I have to mark my pillow!.

She again snores this time louder and she even moves with her body. Her hand was around his upper body on his back and her head was now on his chest. Suraj pouts. Where the hell I'm stucked? Now she will slobber on me... 😭.

He tried to remove her grip, but as soon as he tries it she pouts and her face expression changed. Shit if I will continue, she will wake up and I will be the bad one. How could I wake her and her precious sleep. Oh God I know what will happen in the morning. She is cuddling with me, but it will be me, who will be blamed to took advantage of the situation... 😭.

The morning arrived and it happens like Suraj thought. Chakor woke up and saw Suraj near her. "Suraj you?!". She pushes him and he falls from the bed. "Ouch! Jungli Billi!". He shouts at her and looked at her with hate filled eyes. "How dare you to touch me?". She shouts at him. Suraj stood up and pulls her by her hairs. "Madam it was you who come on my side!". He shows on the bed and just then she saw how much she had moved to his side.

"But you co...!".

He closed her mouth with his palm. "Just shut up! I tried to remove your hand from me, but your sleep got disturbed. Thought of you was my mistake don't won't happen again!". He shouts at her and left to the washroom.

Chakor felt bad. "Damn it!".

In the village the villagers were happy seeing the kindness of the Sheikh, who come with his hidden intentions...
___

Please comment and vote