Chapter twelve

Hi

Recap: Drunken Chakor continues poor Sheikh and Suraj. A friend of Suraj, Ajay.

Suraj looked at the messed room, he was looking on Chakor, who was dancing on the bed in his shirt.

"Chakor!" He was shocked and confused at the same time. Shit she is drunken even more than before. What the hell! How can I convince her to stop.

Suraj gulps, "Chakor come down the bed."

Chakor shook her head, "noooooooo!" She shouts and shook her head, "I won't come to you, because you have to catch me." She laughs and jumps here and there.

Suraj shook his head, "I locked you up to get you sober, not getting drunken more than before." He was scolding her, Chakor found it bad, she didn't liked it and took the pillow.

Suraj was looking at her with a confused expression, "Chakor! What the hell is wrong with you." He was going near to her, she saw him coming and throw the pillow on him.

Suraj frowns looking at her, "Chakor!" He shouts, but she didn't cared, she took the other pillow and throws on him, it continued till the last pillow was lying on the ground.

Suraj stood there with anger, he had placed his hands on his hips giving her a death glare, "what now?" He said sternly.

Chakor pouts, she placed her index finger under her chin, "I don't know?!" She falls on the bed and rested her head on the bed end, "I'm tired." She said and closed her eyes, but Suraj shook his head seeing the messed room.

"Chakor!" He shouts, but she didn't react with words, yet she gave him a sign, *snoring😪*

Suraj moans painfully, "no! Now I have to clean up this mess. Do I look like her servant or what?" He was cursing her and his situation, "like really, I'm cooking, cleaning and looking after her. Like a mother, uff!"

Chakor opens an eyelid, she smiles hearing his words. True you are caring more than I ever thought you would, but what is the reason, just because I'm your wife or is it because you lost the child? I'm not unhappy for your concern in fact I'm happy to see this shade of you. I can see a human behind a facade of a monster.

Chakor moves on the bed, Suraj looked at her with a frown, "are you awake?" He asked, but she didn't answered, she moves more and was about to fall.

Suraj had a bad feeling, he couldn't take off his eyes from her, his intuition become real, he came on time and hold her before she could hit the ground.

Chakor smiles, "Suuuuuuuuuuraaaaaaaj!" She giggles, "I'm huuuuuuuungrrrrry!" She said in her tipsy way.

Suraj rolls his eyes, "what a new thing, you are hungry, this never happens before. I feel daily the same, why on earth doesn't she eat? I mean it's need it to have energy and power." He throws her on the bed and she felt groggy 😵.

"Suraj, my head is paining!" Chakor was holding her temple, "please give me a head massage now!" She demanded and he shook his head, "no way!" He said looking at her, "I need a massage, you know I have worked so much for so long and what you did?"

This was a sarcastic question, but Chakor answered him, "Suraj I'm so sweet and so nice! I have married you and tolerated you for Imli and Vivaan. You should be thankful to me, now give me a massage I need it."

Suraj fumes, "shut up Chakor, you are good for nothing! What have you done since they have left? NOTHING!" He shouts and left the room.

Chakor stood up, she was walking on her legs trying to keep the balance, but she was groggily walking toward him, "Suraj?" She shouts again, but he didn't replied to her.

Chakor was walking the stairs down, holding the stair railing to rep the balance, she was on the last stairs, when she slips, "Aah!"

"Chakor open your eyes?"

Chakor shook her head, she was scared, but Suraj strong hands were around her waist, "Chakor open your eyes I'm holding you nothing had happened."

Chakor slowly opens her eyes, one lid after another, "Suraj?" She said and hugs him tightly, "you hold me, please don't leave me alone."

Suraj rolls his eyes, he lifts her and placed her on the couch, "you don't move from here I will get you food."

Chakor nodded, she sat there calmly and waited for Suraj, he was filling the plate with the food.

Suraj went to her, "Chakor here."

Chakor shook her head, "you have to sit beside me and feed me with your hands." She said to him.

Suraj pouts, "fine, but don't you dare to bite me!" He warns her and Chakor smirks evilly, "you have become smart since you become my husband." Chakor praised his sharpe mind.

Suraj shook his head in disbelief, he formed a morsel and hold it in front of her, "here eat."

Chakor opens her mouth, "Ahh!" She was waiting for the morsel.

Suraj filled her mouth and she closed her mouth to chew the food in her mouth.

Suraj was looking at her mesmerised by her cute behaviour. Well she isn't that bad, but she is dancing on my nose. Uff!

Chakor was doing only mischievous things and finally she was tired and Suraj could placed her on the bed, but she pulls him close and he falls over her.

Suraj was lost into her face, she smiles, "good night!" She cuddles with him and falls into a tight sleep.

Gosh cute and beautiful...

___
Please comment and vote