Blood Destinies - Chapter 1.5

Chapter.  

Avi.

"Stay down, for fucks sake!" I hissed through my bared teeth. Randal just laughed at me, before rolling to his feet, spitting a mouth full of blood to the floor.  

"And miss the chance to piss you off even more? don't think so dude". God I hated this guy! At least my last trainer wasn't this cocky.  

I growled and ran at him. He came at me but before we collided I grabbed a hold of one of the pillars that were spaced around the room, spinning around it, landing on his back. I wrapped my arm around his neck and my legs around his waist, pulling back so that we fell. When my back hit the floor I started squeezing him, putting pressure around his neck. He choked and gasped, before tapping the floor 3 times.  

I chuckled, "I told you to stay down bitch" I said rolling him off of me, he rolled onto his forearms rubbing his throat as he coughed repeatedly.  

I sat up pulling out a cigarette from my wrist cuff my sister got me. Marihanna is a bitch, but she is one hell of a good shopper.  

"Need a light?" A seductive voice called from the voice. Oh shit! I looked up to see Aisyah, My so called girlfriend. I prefer the analogy "friend with benefits", but she is incredibly insistant on being called my girlfriend.  

She walked over to me, her heels clicking on the marble floor with each step, her hips swaying from side to side. Ok, so she's a pain in my ass, but I have to admit, she is hot, and has the skills of a hooker and the looks of an demon.  

She crouched down in front of me, slowly. Her eyes slowly turned from her usual dull brown, to a glowing red, even the whites. She grabbed my hand and held the cigarette up to her mouth. Slowly she blew on it, letting a small flame roll from her lips and envelop the end of the cigarette.  

She smirked, pulling it to her lips and drawing the first pull of the nicotine. Blowing it out again in little puffs, her mouth forming a small O.  

Ok, hot. I grinned before pulling a drag of the cigarette. I blew it out again and leaned in towards her. Her eyes turned back to their regular colour and she bit her lip, moistening it in the process.  

I leaned in a little more, her lips mere millimeteres away. She grinned, touching her lips to mine. Almost instantly though she pulled away and stood up, walking away, laughing as she did it.  

I just sat there staring at her. "Cock tease" I muttered. She turned at the door and winked, smooching her lips at me, before she left the room.  

"That girl is something" Randal said walking over to me. He offered me his hand and pulled me up.  

"She's ok I guess" I commented. She was good at leaving me hot and bothered, but that was it. She has to be the dumbest dragon I have ever done. You know, blond head, blond brain.  

Randal laughed and shook his head. "what's wrong with this one then?" he asked being a total douce.  

"Aisyah's good at certain stuff" I said cringing "But she's just that. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the pleasure bot and her real name is Pris."  

He chuckled, "You've been watching Blade Runner again haven't you?"  

I smirked, "Maybe" I said humming the theme song Vangelis created for it under my breathe as I walked past. He chuckled again and grabbed our bags.  

I showered quickly in the communal bathroom, I hat these things. Threw on my slacks and a wife beater, slung my work out bag over my shoulder and left the under world's gym.