9. Staying

Funneh eventually got tired and stopped running. "I don't think that was good to do.." Rainbow sighed. "Well.. I can't go back." Funneh looked around. "Should I rent an apartment?" Funneh asked. "It seems like your asking yourself, I would say you should." Lunar joked. Funneh walked up to the apartment building. "I wonder if I have enough to pay rent.." Funneh mumbled. "Hey Funneh, sorry for last night." Kyran walked up to her. "Oh, Kyran. Is it alright if I stay at your house?" Funneh smiled. "No... but Alec's free. I'll walk you to his house."

"Here it is. Just knock and ask if you can stay." Kyran sighed. "Don't act like I'm stupid. I know what to do." Funneh knocked on Alec's door. "Hm? Oh, Funneh!" Alec smiled. "Sorry that I ran away from the club last night.. can I stay at your place?" Funneh's eyes were sparkling. "Well, I can't say no to that cute face, come in." Alec smiled more.

"Woah, you must have a lot.." Funneh looked around, amazed. "A lot of what?" Alec looked at her. "Money, just look at the size of this place!" Funneh hugged Alec. "You can sleep with me, and take your shoes off. It's not like I think they're dirty.." Alec sighed. Funneh smirked at him. "Got an Xbox?" Funneh looked at him. "I have a few computers.." Alec sighed. "Great." Funneh pushed him. "Lead me to them, I wanna play something." Funneh smirked.

They both walked into a room with a desk full of computers. "So.. what game? And don't touch the computers on the right, I don't want anything happening to them..." Alec sounded nervous. "Let's play...... So many games, I can't choose.." Funneh looked at the computer, amazed. "Pick whatever you want, I'm gonna get something to eat.." Alec sighed and walked upstairs. "Hmm... Maybe I should just watch a YouTube video..." Funneh smirked.

"How's my little potato doing?" Alec walked downstairs with a muffin. "Good. It's okay if I watch YouTube, right?" Funneh looked at him. "Yeah, it's fine.. just don't do anything on my account. I'd rather you sign out." Alec sighed. "Okay!" Funneh clicked the use youtube signed out button.

"Too much celebrities.. I wonder why YouTube has these kinds of stuff.." Funneh mumbled. "Funneh, it's really dark outside, go take a shower. Also, I've seen you come in with a few bags, if you have pajamas in there then put it on..." Alec sighed. Funneh walked upstairs to the bathroom. She started humming as she took her clothes off. "HEY! YOU FORGOT WE WERE HERE?!" Lunar yelled. "Oops... sorry.." Funneh put the necklace on the sink counter. "I am not watching you get naked.." Rainbow sighed. "You guys shut up, this is part of everyday life."

Funneh went to Alec's bedroom in her cat onesie. "Hah, you went for the cute category.. didn't you.." Alec laughed. "It's my favorite pajama.." Funneh jumped onto the bed and pulled herself under the covers. "You sleep with your shirt off? It's cold in here, I have no idea how you can handle it.." Funneh mumbled. "Oh come on... It's not cold for me at least, and besides. I'm wearing my boxer shorts. I'm fine." Alec snickered. "Well, goodnight shorty." Alec closed his eyes. "Goodnight red head.." Funneh sighed. She nuzzled Alec, and finally fell asleep.