40. It's ShowTime!

"Come on! We need to get to safety fast!" Aly ran. "Wait but what if he-" Funneh bumped into someone. "Why, hello there..." The magician grinned. Funneh frowned, and hid behind Alec. "What do you want, Derek?" Aly hissed. "I just want you back..." He chuckled. "Well you aren't getting me back!" She spat. "We'll see about that..." He snapped his fingers. Don't think of Avengers infinity war. I've always hated Avengers. Except for Loki. I like him. Anyway, back to the story. Rainbow and the rest who were trapped in the necklace turned into cards. "What the hell?!" Alec exclaimed. The magician picked them up. "Might as well have you four next..." He smirked. Alec went in front of Funneh to protect her. Just then, frost mysteriously covered Alec, Evelyn, and Aly. Funneh stared at them in fear."Looks like you're left..." The magician smirked. Funneh's frown turned into a smirk. "Well, you don't have everyone.." She curled her hair with her finger. "Yes I do..." He smirked. "Let me see.." Funneh put her hands out. The magician handed the cards over to her. She couldn't believe what she saw. Her parents were trapped in the cards. She backed away and started to cry. "See? I have everyone.." He smirked. Then, Ender came running. "E-Ender?" Funneh looked up. The magician kept his smirk on his face. "Not so fast.." He made a noise. Ender slowly came up to him, growling. "Don't touch my dog..." Funneh hissed. The magician pet Ender, freezing him. Funneh gasped. "Oh no, I guess I can't keep my hands to myself.." The magician laughed. He released a breath. "It's showtime now..." He grinned. His eyes changed. Funneh stared in terror. He tried to grab her, but she dodged. Funneh swore under her breath. "Didn't your parents teach you not to say bad words?" Funneh made a face. "Come at me..." She put her arms out.

Top ten most attacc anime battles. Btw Funneh is a great fighter for some reason. Nah, the necklace gave her super strength. Now that just sounds weird...
He ran at her, but she dodged. He ran after her again, but got kicked in the face. Funneh chuckled. "Oh you little.." The magician grabbed her arm and tried to twist it. "STOPSTOP!" She tried to pull out of his grip. Eventually, she bit his arm. He let out a yelp. "Oww..." She started to whine. The magician smirked. He placed his hand on her shoulder and blew on her chest. It froze her body, except for her head. "What even made you think you can stop me? I can do about anything to you and you'll be knocked out already..." He laughed. Funneh shivered and released a steam breath. "W-why are you doing t-th-this..?" She trembled. He smirked. "You'd never give Aly back... Nor Rainbow.. I'm taking them back now.." He chuckled. "W-what about the rest? What about A-Alec?" Funneh stared in fear. "Oh, they're still coming with me, and they're going to like it.." He grinned. Funneh frowned angrily. "N-not on m-m-my w-watch..." She hesitated. The magician started to crack up. "What are you going to do? Stop me? Kill me? Do something horrible?" He tilted his head. The ice started to crack. He gasped. The next thing he knew, he was punched in the face. "I WON'T LET YOU DO ANYTHING TO THEM!" She kicked him. "AGH!" He went down to the ground, on his knees. Funneh snickered. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He grabbed her neck. She fought against his grip. Eventually, he snatched the necklace. Funneh fell back helplessly. "Now you can't fight.." He grinned. "Yes I c-" The magician grabbed her hand.

"Nope..." He smirked. Funneh gasped and snatched his top hat. "HEY!" She ran to Ender. "I'm so sorry if this hurts you buddy.." She whispered. Funneh opened Ender's frozen jaw, and placed the hat inside. She looked back to see that he was getting closer. She swiftly closed Ender's jaw, and pulled on the hat, trying to rip it. "NO!" The magician squealed. Funneh pulled harder. The hat ripped. The magician stopped. "You... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" The magician yelled. Frost covered his hands. "You're going to pay..." He muttered. He grabbed Funneh and stack his hand through her stomach. Funneh released a gurgled moan. She fell weakly onto the ground, coughing. The last thing she saw was The magician standing over her.