41. Safe At Last

(Funneh's P.O.V.)

I woke up. Alec was above me. "W-what happened?" I touched my waist and remembered. I sat up. "Funneh! You're awake!" Evelyn ran to me and hugged me. "H-how..?" I tremble. "How What?" Aly sighed. "How did you guys unfreeze?!" I squeal. Gold laughed at me as if I were stupid. "Somehow we woke up on the ground.. Guess you were knocked out badly.." Gold smirked. "But, at least you're okay!" She touched my nose with her finger. I snorted. A bit of blood leaked out.

Someone ran into me, and hugged me. "SWEETIE!" I realized it was my mom. A tear went down my cheek. "M-mom..." I hugged her back. "Are you hurt? Are you okay?" She grabbed me by the arms. "No... Where's dad?" I laughed. "He went home. By the way, I was so worried about you... After you ran away..." She started to cry. "I'm okay though..." I chuckled. I squeezed myself out of her grip.

"Funneh..." Rainbow turned to me. "Y-yeah?" I looked at her. She smiled. "I'm proud of you..." She pat my back. "I guess I was wrong about you... You're pretty nice.." Lunar sighed. I smiled. Then, Rainbow hugged Lunar. I think they were about to confess to each other. Cute. Draco was in the corner. I came up to him. "It's alright Draco... We can be friends.." I pat his shoulder. He turned to me. He raised his hand. I gasped and looked away. "Friends, then." He hugged me. I chuckled.

I felt a pound on my foot. It was Ender. "Ender! I'm glad you're okay, buddy!" I nuzzled him. He went on the ground and rolled onto his back. "Awe, you want a tummy rub, don't you?" I rubbed his belly. He barked happily.

"Funneh..." Alec mumbled. "Yes?" I smiled. "I want to talk to you a-alone..." He mumbled again. "Okay! I'll be right back guys!" I chuckled.