8 ~ The Fire

: Daniel :

                                              Phillip was saying goodbye to people as he led the out of the circus when some man called him over. "Hey! Ringmaster!" I came up behind Phillip as he politely asked them to leave. "This is our town son. We think you should leave. You, and your freaks. And your spooks." W.D came up next to me and looked down at me. Phillip asked him to leave once more, but all he said was, "Then what boy?" W.D punched the man, and I heard everyone else begin to charge in. Someone punched Phillip, and next thing you know I got punched as well. Yelling, screaming, throwing, punching. I just hope that Ellie is ok. Next thing I know, we're helping people out fo the fire that started in the circus. I began to help W.D out and Phillip screamed, "Everyone stay close!" Barnum ran up to Phillip and I. "Phillip! Daniel! Is everyone out?" He screamed. "Yes!"
                                                                     "Is everyone ok?!" "Yeah!" Barnum began asking. Ellie. Where. Is. Ellie. I tapped Phillip on the shoulder and he turned to look at me. "Ellie. Anne. Where are they?" I frantically asked. "Where's Anne? Where Ellie?" Phillip screamed into the crowd. W.D stood up, and Phillip and I rushed into the circus to wind them.

: Ellie :

                                                 I was holding onto Anne's wrist as she led me through the fire. All I could see was red and orange, until dark black came into view. Anne began to run and cried, "W,D!" When we saw him. Anne rushed into W.D's arms, and I rushed into Anne's. I began to cry, until I felt a small breeze hit my skin. As I looked up, W.D was running towards the fire. "NO!" I screamed an ear splitting scream, Anne hugged me the whole time, and finally, Mr, Barnum walked out of the fire carrying Phillip. As he led Phillip over to a stretcher, Anne gasped at the sight. Phillip's shirt was still on, one sleeve ripped off. He had few burns on his face, but it was still bad. I felt horrible, but I continued to cry when I realized Daniel and W.D were still gone. Anne gasped again, and I looked up to see W.D hauling in Daniel.
"DANIEL!" I screamed, attempting to rush towards him as Anne held me back. As they placed him on a stretcher, I noticed that his shirt was torn in half, burns covered his chest and arms, and his face was covered in bruises. I didn't stop crying, I just sobbed into Anne's shawl. "Anne?" I croaked, chocking on my own words. She looked down at me as if to say, 'Yes?' "C-can we visit-" I was cut off by saliva building up in my throat. Anne shushed me and nodded, stroking my head as if I was a child.

-

We entered the hospital and Anne led me over to the entrance desk. Once we signed in, I was told to sit in a waiting room while Anne was led to Phillip. I sat down in one of the chairs, eyes following me. But for once, I realized it didn't matter. "Ellie Wheeler?" A woman called my name and I hurriedly stood up. She led me to a hallway with many doors, only to lead me to the one at the end. She opened it to reveal a giant room with a long line of men on beds, but Daniel was nowhere in sight. ( imagine it like the one in the movie) The nurse smiled and motioned for me to follow. She led me down the long line, and I realized Anne and Phillip were in a different room. Once at the end, she pulled up a chair for me and left, leaving me in front of an unconscious Daniel.

💙

Hello!!!

Sorry for not updating in forever :/
And sorry this chapter is so short! I just got a new writing style, so I decided to cut the chapter short.

-Maya💙