Study Date (gone wrong) -Billy Andrews

You and Billy were in a few month relationship. Some people knew but it was kept on the down low. Math wasn't really Billy's subject.. reading not so much either.
"Remember we have a quiz on (insert book name) tomorrow. Study please." Mr. Phillips said.
The class was dismissed and you grabbed your coat, hat, and books etc getting ready to leave.
Billy walked you home everyday after school. What a gentleman, right?
"Hey, Y/N, do you think you could come over and help me study for the quiz tomorrow?" Billy asked looking you up and down.
"I'd love to! We can ask my parents when I get to my house."
"Alright princess." He said grabbing your hand.
You arrived to the front door of your home and walked in.
"I'll be right back." You said.
After some convincing, your mother let you go over and help Billy.
You squealed and ran outside.
"She said I can come!"
"Great! Let's be on our way." He said gesturing the path to his house.
-you got to his house-
"Hello mrs. Andrews." You said greeting his mother.
"Hello y/n. Good to see you. What are y'all up to?" She asked.
"She's uh helping me study for a quiz tomorrow." Billy interrupted.
"Alright. Be good." She reassured.
Billy took your hand and led you upstairs to his room.
You took out your books and began to read.
"Can you read this page please." You asked Billy.
"Can I look at you instead?"
"C'mon Billy. No distractions remember?"
"Ughh fine." He began to read the page. Not gonna lie.. he was a horrible reader. He never gets called to read in class but hearing him read just made him more nervous he would tend to stutter. He was midway through the back of the page and stopped in frustration.
"Oh my gosh I'm so stupid. I'm never gonna finish this book." He sighed.
"Billy Andrews you are not stupid. You have to be patient with yourself. I'm here to help you, not to judge or bash you" You said cupping his cheek.
"Fineee. I don't deserve you, babe."
You studied for another hour and a half reading and working on questions.
"Can we take a break pleasseeeee?" Billy asked in aggravation.
"Sure, babe" you said laughing.
Needless to say, out of school, Billy was all over you. Always holding your hand, always attached to you, always playing with your hair. Just always came up with an excuse to be right next to you. Billy Andrews was needy and it was kind of cute.
He laid his head in your lap and you began to play with his soft silky dirty blonde hair until he slowly drifted off to sleep.
"Billy!! Billy!" Mrs. Andrews called.
He stirred awake and answered her.
"Yes?"
"I'm going out to the market, I'll be back in a few!"
"Okay!" He replied.
He looked at you and smirked. You know what that means.
"Do I?" You asked.
"We're making cookies." He said.
You sighed in relief of that reply.
He took your hand and drug you down stairs.
He adored all of the pastries you were able to make.
You began rolling and cutting the dough when he came up behind you wrapped his arms around your waist. The back of your head rested on his chest as you continued to prepare the cookies.
"You're so sweet" You said looking up at him planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Mhm" he hummed.
You two separated and you put the tray in the oven. There was some left over dough and right when you turned around Billy smeared it all over your face.
"BILLY!" You cried out.
"What are you gonna do about it?" He asked teasing you.
"Oh it's on." You said.
You got a handful of dough and spread it all over his face. You stuck your tongue out.
"Oh hey you got a little something there." He said flicking some on your dress.
You gasped.
You put a handprint on the front of his sweater.
The fun went on until the cookies were done.
Let's just say you guys were in some trouble after.

A/n: didn't really read over this after it was done. Hope it was decent ahah.