Stay -Jerry B.

It was a cold winter after and you decided to visit your boyfriend, Jerry at the Cuthberts barn where he usually was. You went through the white picket fence and approached the barn.
"Jerry? You in here?" You called out.
"Yes, my love!"
He dropped his rake and came down the ladder to greet you. He engulfed you with a big hug.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Ya know, just came to see my favorite boy." You winked.
"Well I can't complain. I'm about to finish up. Stick around for a little longer?"
"Of course."
Jerry continued to rake some of the hay and you admired him as he was concentrated and in focus. Jerry was so cute, wow. After a while, he was done.
He wiped some sweat off of his forehead and placed the rake back.
"Alright, what do you wanna do?" He asked.
You took his hand and led him to the loft on the second story of the barn. You dragged him back and fell on another pile of hay.
"I just want to stay here with you" you smiled.
Jerry laughed and planted a kiss on your forehead.
"Je t' aime." He said.
"I love you too."
You nuzzled into his chest and sat there just letting everything sink in. These are the moments to cherish. You both fell asleep.
You woke up, and lost track of time. The sun was setting.
"Oh no." You Stirred getting up.
Jerry woke up.
"Where are you going?" He mumbled half way awake.
"The sun is setting, I gotta go! I'll stop by tomorrow!" You said going down the ladder.
You were about to exit when a hand jerked you back.
"Stay." He said.
You couldn't tell if this was a question or command but the way he said it hypnotized you. Gosh you loved this boy. You softened and cupped his cheek. "Fine." you said almost in a whisper. You too nuzzled up together in the loft again and this was the most special feeling. Knowing you were gonna get in huge trouble just seemed to slip past your mind now, cause moments like these are the ones you'll hold onto.

A/N: sorry this was short!!