Chapter 5

They say curiosity kills the cat . In my case it is definitely more than that . I sneak out of my house and knocked my neighbour's door .

Yeah the most smartest thing to do at 3.00 am . And suddenly all the lights went out . What !!? Am I still dreaming. Shit but this feels so real.

Hmm did I mention it was very cold. And then I looked at myself I wasn't wearing anything but a pair of boxers . Really Theo ? Now they're going to think you're a psychopathic pervert . A handsome one at that . Maybe . Hehe.

Well anyways back to the topic. I kept knocking at my door . The door suddenly openned and the unexpected happened . A guy from nowhere jumped on me causing me to fall.

Since I play sports my reflexes were quick enough to dodge the knife from slicing me and I hold his hand and quickly flipped him over so I was on the top of him . It took a second to register who he was .

It's ....it's.... Ahh shut up y'all know who is he . Why am I even making such a drama . YEAH I KNOW IM A DRAMA QUEEN SOMETIMES .lol.

Well anyways for those clueless morons out there it's Ian okay . Ian Smith the guy who has ego more than his height . More than mine to be exact . Yeah I'm taller than him . But his ego is taller than the Burj khalifa .

"What are you doing here?" He questioned .

"I can ask you the same "

" I moved here , now answer me ."

"I live next door and if you move, it would be a great pleasure !" I shrugged .

"We are neighbors ? " he questioned me as he moved.

"Yeah "

"Oh great ! "

"What are you doing in the middle of the night ?" I asked .

"Nothing . " He replied as his eyes traced my body . I'm kind of used to boys and girls seeing my body so I didn't mind much .

"Done checking out ? " I smirked .

"Uh uh.." he averted his eyes trying not to look at me . A blush started to crawl in his cheeks .

"It's cold , what are you wearing ?" He questioned gaining back his composure .

"What !!? I was sleeping and I hard someone banging the piano and a woman shouting what do you expect?" I shouted at him .

" Sorry it was my mom . I think you should go back now and I won't make any noises from now on. " He said and he turned his head back .

What the hell just happened. And I just realized the guy with the most ego is my neighbor . Shit.