Chapter 6

Dang it !! I'm late for school . Without even saying goodbye to mom I got onto my bicycle. When I reached school the bell rang and dang it I missed the practice . This day going to suck. I walked into my class sulking . I saw my beside chair was empty . Where's Ian I thought . Why am I even thinking about that bastard . I did what I do best . I slept in class . No teacher will ask me any question cause no one cares .

"Hey sleeping beauty wake up !! " I heard Nate screaming in my ears.

"What the hell bastard ??!!" I screamed back . In corner of my eyes I saw Ian staring at me. His eyes were filled with an unidentified emotion. He cut off the eye contact by standing up and walking away.

"Dude are you even listening to me ?"

"Uh uh.... Dude you know what let's just go and practice volley ball"

"Dude uhm btw ... Do you know the piano freak he was staring at you the time you were asleep like some stalker. " I froze when he said that .

"You're delusional ", was all I said before heading out of the class to the court .

Spike after spike . My hands were sore . I was bathed in sweat . Yet my mind was only focused on one thing . Ian . Why was he staring at me while I was sleeping ? What's that flash of emotions in his eyes ? Why is hesitate confusing .

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my hand. It was the team captain, Leo .

"Man I think of you hit another ball your hand will bleed . Please go home" was all he said . My adraneline slowly subsided and pain filled my body. Bloody hell I'm sore all over now .fuvkk

I limped through the hallways. I walked across the music hall . It was melodical tune . I was so captivated by it so I decided to check it out. It was Ian who was playing the piano . It was like a dream . Everything were fogged . I woke up to see Ian sitting Infront of me , staring at me like I'm some kind of alien or something .