chapter 10

I tightened the apron around my waist and started with the dishes. Apparently it seems that he didn't know how to use the dishwasher nor how to do the dishes manually.

" Uhm ...uh" he started to stutter. To be honest, he was being cute by being nervous and all. His ears were deep red. I silently and chuckled at his cute antics.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Can you uh..teach me how to use this machine ?" He pointed towards the dish washer.

"Yeah of course" and I began my lessons on how to use the dishwasher and cleaning other areas of the house. I was suprised at how attentive he was.

  When we were both done finally ,I heard his stomach grumble and his whole face turned into fifty shades of red. I couldn't stop smirking at this sight.

"Someone is hungry " I hinted.

"Yeah I " his sentence was cut off by another loud grumble which was from my stomach.

"Oh shit " now my face was in fifty shades of red. Great. I heard him laugh at me , he had a very unique yet beautiful laugh and at the moment he looked so beautiful.

"Guess we both are hungry , shall we eat "

I nodded my head in agreement and set the meal on the table. It wasn't anything extravaganza just Bolognese pasta with mash potatoes and fried chicken.

After the meal I cleaned up everything as he watched me.

" So are you on your own now?" I asked while doing the dishes.

" Uhm kinda, my caregiver who is supposed to take care of me quit the job and I kinda told my parents that I can take care of myself " he said as he scratched his as head.

"Mmm...guess someone did a bad job on cleaning up their mess lol " I teased him.

"Shut up " his face went all red again.

" I can ask my mom to cook for us  and we can eat at my house you know ." I offered him help.

"Thanks for the offer but I -"

"I thought I didn't give you an option. "

"Dinner will be at 7, don't make me knock the door and also sleep ,don't be up late " I looked at him worriedly.

"Get out of my house, now " he yelled at me.

"Wait whattt why ?"

"Cause you are no one, and you don't have to care about-" before he finishes the sentence I slapped his face.

" I do care about you! YOU UNDERSTAND! DON'T YOU DARE- " and my sentence was cut off by an unexpected kiss.