chapter 11

What was that about? After that intense kiss I pushed him away and ran back to my house.

My face was crimson red.What was he thinking, kissing me. Why did I liked it ? Why did it took me so long to push me away ? Questions started to flood my mind as I tried to sleep. But I couldn't, all I can do is replay the kiss over and over in my head. That was my first kiss ever. Yes I maybe the hottest guy in school but it doesn't mean I am a manwhore. Just what was he thinking .

The next day at school I tried to avoid him like he was some kind of plague however I can sense a pair of eyes keep noticing me. Am I being stalked now ? Jesus Christ. Someone need to save me. Like now.

To be honest, I can't even look at him. Whenever I do my face starts to warm up and I start to sweat. It almost feels like I am having a panic attack.

As usual ,I started to work out and practice at the court. That somewhat helped me with my anxiety and stress. Somehow thumping and spiking ball after ball makes me feel relaxed. After few hours of hardcore training I decided to take a nice cold shower because I was all sweaty and stinky. I hit the gym's open shower room and took a long ass shower.

The icy cold water trickled down my head to toe, but the thought of him kissing me kept my body on blazing fire. After the shower I went to my gym locker and found a note sticking out.

" I can't wait to ravish your back with my tongue. Meet you at your place tonight

From, Ian "

That message was spine chilling. I can feel heat rising up to my cheeks and heart beat raising drastically. I was praying that all this was a joke. The thought of him watching me is making my stomach do triple summersaults. What kind of mess did I actually got myself into.

--

" Mom tell him I am sick and can't join the dinner tonight okay "

"But but this is the second time he is coming to our house. Did something happened between you two? " She looked really concerned.

"No maa I just had an awful day and not feeling it , he can have dinner here because I want to help him , He is on his own apparently but he doesn't even know how to take care of himself "

" Hmm alright Dorey "

"Ma don't call me that ever "

"Yeah yeah whatever "