Agreeing with the devil

Ryland POV
I decided it was time.... I went into my room and thought for a while of what to do. I made a plan that I thought, it would never come to my own head. I was going to ask Garret a big favor, he will have two choices, kidnap Morgan once again, or more drastic and brain wash her, for her to fall in love with Garret. I decided to make Shane think we got a package from someone, but in reality Garret will pop out and inject something in to Shane to make him agree with my plan. Then I will make Shane take Andrew home while Morgan is in her room, alone and that's when Garret will do the rest. What could go wrong?

Garret POV
I get an unknown text from Ryland, it's very unlike for someone to contact someone after that person trying to kill them. I thought it's probably a death threat due to what happened today, I couldn't leave the house because then the police could find me and arrest me. I check the text, and it made me feel, BRILLIANT!

Ryland: hey Garret 😉

Garret: ummmm yeah? 🤨

Ryland: I need you to do me a favor that you will enjoy 😏

Garret: your freaking me out

Ryland: you are going to either kidnap Morgan like last time, OR you can inject something in Shane while he is outside "getting a package" and that's when you roll in, i will explain everything in person, meet me outside in front of the house.

Garret: you have cane to the right person my friend.

Ryland POV
I walk outside and wearing a mask and all black. Anyway I see Garret walk up to me so invested

Ryland: hey Garret

Garret: hey Ryland, okay so what do I do

*Not trying to right the plan 😂*

Ryland: alright I'm gonna being Shane, be ready

Shane POV
I go to the kitchen for my root beer, while I open it I see Ryland with a grin on his face, I laugh in confusion

Ryland: there is a package for you outside, they need you to sign something

Shane: UGH fine I'll go

Ryland: luv ya!

Shane: love you to

I walk outside and think I see someone, until I go up and see a box with my name on it, but written strangely, I pick up the box and stare into it, i thought the person left, I drop it due to the noise I hear in the bushes,

Shane: hello? Someone there?

Garret: YEAH YOUR BEST FRIEND!!

Shane: WTF GARRET THAT ISNT FUNNY TOY B-

I feel garret grip on me neck and pull me in.

Shane: GARRET GET OFF OF ME

Garret: FUCK OFF PIG

Shane: RYLAND, MORGAN HE-

Garret POV
I decide to just pop out of the bushes and scare Shane, once I saw Shane's eyes turn into a black color I knew I succeeded, I was just getting started, I decided to switch it up, I wanted to brainwash Morgan completely to the point where she didn't even know Andrew. Andrew WILL HAVE TO GO WITH MEGHAN OR GABBIE. I walk into the house to see Morgan's door wide open and she is sitting on her mattress.

Morgan POV
I wanted Andrew so badly to come but he had to do a lot of editing for a new series Shane is doing. And at the house we don't have that much WiFi. I just stayed on my phone reading some stories about me and Andrew on Wattpad. Until I hear Shane go outside and never returning back until I see Garret walking in. I had to start talking to him, but he had already started walking in front of my room so I just stayed on my air mattress.

Morgan: hey Garret I was wondering if we could go to an ice cream place, for everyone.

Garret:..........

Morgan: do you wanna come?

Garret:..........

Morgan: UGH your so weird

Garret...........

Morgan: I'll just go by myself then.

Garret took a big step and just stayed in front of the door. There was a creak at the door and I saw Shane, but with black eyes.

Shane: DO IT NOW!

Garret: YOU DONT CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO BE WITH MORGAN.

Morgan: LET ME GO YOU SYCO PATH!

The room got ver quite after me screaming that. Garret locked the door. He then pushed me on the wall. I was so concerned why this was happening to me. Why me?

To be continued

Hope you guys liked this sorry I have been behind I think I'm gonna have to rush with the story because I enter school on the 21 and we have parties to go to and it's just like 😑 I gotta go TANIA IS OUTTTTTTTTTTT ✌️