Chapter 2 Just Give Me A Reason

Few weeks later
Nick:

      What did I do. I pushed away my best friend. All because my mate didn't like her. I felt so sick last night. My chest started hurting and the pain was unbearable. Branda went to stay with her friend Miranda last night. When she came home she smelled like another male wolf. I asked her about it she said it was Miranda's brother he was there. She smells disgusting, like another guy. She won't even let me touch her now. She is always texting on her phone and taking selfies. I know Branda wasn't a virgin when I found out she was my mate she had a boyfriend before me and she said that they were together sexually. I let it go because she is my mate. I called my mom and told her about last night about the pain in my chest. She asked me if Branda was home last night. I told her she had went to stay with Miranda. My mom asked if she smelled different this morning. Like another male. And I told her she did. My mom said I'll be here in a minute.

   A minute later my mom came over to the pack house and saw Branda on the couch texting. My mom snatched her phone out of her hand and looked at who she was texting. It was a guy named Francisco Rosenberg. He was sending her dick pictures. I got so mad my beta Mason and gamma Colten had to hold me back. My mom got in Branda's face and said "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE LUNA OF THIS PACK AND MATED TO MY SON.  AND I HEAR THAT YOU CAME HOME SMELLING LIKE A ANOTHER MALE. AND THAT MY SON WAS IN PAIN LAST NIGHT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS CLOSED." Then my mom slapped Branda across the face and left a red hand print. I finally calmed down. Mason and Colten let me go. I walked over to Branda and said. "I Nicholas Christian Danvers reject you, Branda Cassidy Talbot as my mate and Luna. You are not Luna material. You will never be fit you will always be a SLUT. And that will be what your punishment will be. You are to be the pack slut. And unmated males can do what ever he pleases with you and you will have to except his advances. And you can't refuse anyone of them. I used my Alpha voice when I said her punishment. I told my dad that if I haven't found a second chance mate within a year we will set a arranged marriage with anyone he thinks will make a good Luna.  My dad agreed.

    I set up a house for Branda on the edge of the woods. And I put a big A painted on the door.

Branda told me she was pregnant with my kid. But what she don't know is a Alpha can smell if the baby is his or not. And that kid isn't mine. I went for a run after everything went down. When I heard Branda singing along to a song on the radio.

Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That weren't all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh Things you never say to me, oh, oh Tell me that you've had enough Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason Just a little bit's enough Just a second we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again It's in the stars It's been written in the scars on our hearts We're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again

I'm sorry I don't understand Where all of this is coming from I thought that we were fine (Oh, we had everything) Your head is running wild again My dear we still have everythin' And it's all in your mind (Yeah, but this is happenin')

You've been havin' real bad dreams, oh, oh You used to lie so close to me, oh, oh There's nothing more than empty sheets Between our love, our love Oh, our love, our love

Just give me a reason Just a little bit's enough Just a second we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again I never stopped You're still written in the scars on my heart You're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again

Oh, tear ducts and rust I'll fix it for us We're collecting dust But our love's enough You're holding it in You're pouring a drink No nothing is as bad as it seems We'll come clean

Just give me a reason Just a little bit's enough Just a second we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again It's in the stars It's been written in the scars on our hearts That we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again

Oh, we can learn to love again Oh, we can learn to love again Oh, oh, that we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again

Yeah right keep dreaming slut. She will never get me back. And I need to text Rebecca and apologize to her for the way I did things with her.

When I got home I found my phone. And found her old number. Hopefully it's still the same.

  (N for Nick and R for Rebecca)
N: Hey is this Rebecca Winters number?
R: Yes it is. What do u want Nick?
N: I wanted to apologize for everything I did last month. And u were right she was never going to change.
R: I hate to say I told u so but I TOLD U SO.
N: I'm sorry I should have listened to u. We were thick as thieves. U wouldn't have lied to me.
R: So how u been Nick? Besides Branda being Branda.
N: I've been good just made a deal with dad that if I don't find my second chance mate by next year, we will set up a arranged marriage.
R: I don't know what to say about the arrangement but I'm happy that u don't have to live with heart break.
N: So when can I count on having my best friend back?
R: Soon as I can talk To my grandma she is excited that I'm here.
N: cool I can't wait to have my partner in crime back. Lol
R: very funny Nicky.
N: You calling me Nicky again feels good. I miss you Becky.
Then we said bye and then Mom came over to me.